"Chapter 3: Roaring Muscles"

3rd P.O.v

It's been two days since Izuku agreed to take All-Mights quirk and was going to start doing some major training with him to train his small little body worthy of getting One for All.  

Dagoba Municipal Beach 

Izuku grunted and wheezed as tried with all the strength that he had....with a rope around his body trying to pull a fridge that someone had left abandoned the park, with All Might sitting on top of it. While Yuki stood nearby cheering her childhood friend on as he struggled to pull the massive weight.

" Hey, Hey! It is pretty comfy up here on this fridge, how are you doing down there?" All Might said as he stared at the said boy that panted before collapsing onto the ground.

" You do know that people move these things every day!! Even some of those people don't have super strength" he continued. Izuku slowly got up as he stared at his mentor tiredly, while Yuki handed him a towel to wipe his face.

"Well, yeah but...There are an extra six hundred pounds with you sitting on top of it All Might" Izuku said.

"Nah, I've lost weight, so I'm down to 560 these days. In this form at least " All Might informed them while posing for dramatic effect. 

Yuki helped Izuku to stand and gave him some water he blushed and gave her a quick thank you and drank it. He then turned to continue their conversation

"Um, by the way, All Might. Why do you have me dragging this trash across the beach, anyway?" asked Izuku who had a confused look on his face. All Might laughed heartily... and loud at the teens which caused them to flinch from his volume.

"Take a look at yourself kid. " he smiled while taking out his phone" Your not ready for my quirk"He started taking pictures of Izuku while the boy was shocked.

"EHHHH!!! But I thought you said I was worthy!!!" shouted Izuku as he began to anime cry. Yuki was giggling at the scene before her. All Might sighed and hopped off the fridge and started walking to the teens

"I'm talking about your weak body kid." All Might replied. Izuku stopped crying and looked at his mentor confused. Before All Might could explain Yuki started jumping up and down and waving her arms

"OOOOOH!! UNCLE!! Can I tell him pretty please!?!?" She begged while doing puppy eyes. All Might tried but agreed nonetheless." Go ahead Tenshi"

"Yesssss. Anyway, Uncles quirk is really powerful Izu-kun and a lot to handle, so he wants you to be ready to take on his power which, your not as of now because your body is not prepared to take on the full capacity of it. Right, Uncle." Yuki explained.

All Might nodded and added," As you are right. now if I were to give you my quirk now your arms and legs would shoot off if you had my quirk."

Izuku gasped horrified as he pictured what would happen"Seriously?!?" he panicked inwardly as he shook and held his arms close to his body. Yuki patted his back comfortingly as he began to calm down a little. "You'll be alright Izu?"  Yuki asked

Izuku sighed but shook his head while she sat next to him" So this whole trash thing is really some kind of hardcore gym workout. And.....you are my trainer All Might." he asked All Might who gave Izuku a thumbs up.

"Yes! But that's not the whole story young Midoriya. I did a little online research yesterday. Turns out this part of the beach used to beautiful, but it has been a total mess for the past few years."

"Oh yeah, Most of the trash that ended up here came from the sea and a lot of people took advantage of that and began to dump their trash here and ow everyone really avoids this place," Izuku answered as he watched Yuki looking towards the ocean with a sad expression.