Chapter 1: "Tenshi Yuki Origin Story"

3rd person p.o.v (7years later)

"Dad!!" Yuki screamed, gasping for air as she awoke from the dream about that day her father being taken away from those years ago. "It was that dream again." She said to herself as this was common for her to have a nightmare of that day.

Her door opened and she saw her little companion Kirara scamper into her room looking around. " Ah hi, Kirara I guess you came to check on me huh. I'm okay just a little nightmare about dad but I'll be fine."

Kirara made a noise and snuggled close on Yuki's neck rather strongly, Yuki giggled as she tried to pull Kirara off her lightly."Stop it k-Kiara you're tickling me!!" she said as she playfully pushed Kirara away and got off of her bed. "I have to get ready okay I promised Izu-chan that we could walk to school together today."

Kirara mewed and hopped off Yuki's bed and made her way to Aya who was downstairs making breakfast. Yuki placed on her middle school uniform and made her way downstairs to see a small Appa floating around the kitchen.

Aya looked over and saw her daughter and placed some breakfast in front of her" Good morning muffin how did you sleep?" She asked as she leaned over the counter and drank her coffee, Yuki sighed but smiled and looked up at her mom with cheeks stuffed of food"I slept goodish but I did have that dream about dad again."

Aya had a sad smile on her face as she noticed Yuki's look on her face, that she leaned over and kissed her daughter's cheek" It's okay sweetie sooner or later those dreams will go away and you can remember the good times you had with your dad okay, remember he's watching you from above and what's one thing your dad always tells you."

Yuki wiped her mouth and smiled at her mom" To always keep smiling no matter what,...Ooooh!!! I gotta go, mom, I'm late to meet Izuku." Aya smiled at her daughter. Yuki placed on her shoes and grabbed her bag.

"Bye Kirara! Bye Appa! I"ll play with you guys after school okay. Bye, Mom! Have a good day at work, I love you!!"Yuki shouted as she rushed to leave. Appa and Kirara mewed and made a noise of happiness knowing they get to play when she comes home.

" I love you too, don't forget your lunch muffin." Aya smiled at her girl while holding up her lunchbox while giving it to her, "Don't forget to tell your dad bye muffin"

"Of course not mom I never forget to" She laughed and kissed her mom's cheek and walked to the door and passed the family picture with Haru holding his wife and daughter in his arms smiling happily at the camera.

Yuki smiled and placed a tender kiss on her dad's picture and smiled" Bye dad I'll be home soon" She whispered and started to walk away from her home and make her way to her middle school.

Yuki began humming to herself as she smiled and spoke to her neighbors along the way, she looked up at the sky wishing to let out her wings and fly but she did not have her license yet so she had to wait. Yuki was so busy looking up at the sky she didn't notice a figure had run straight into her knocking the both of them down onto the ground.

"O-w" Yuki muttered as she dusted off her skirt, The figure that ran into her had bowed down rapidly while apologizing "I-IM SO SORRY I WAS ON MY TO SCHOOL AND WAS GOING TO MEET MY FRIEND AND HEARD THAT THERE WAS A VILLAIN ATTACK DOWNTOWN AND I WAS RUSHING TO-" The person said panicking at a fast rate, and Yuki giggled knowing full well who it was.

"It's alright silly head I was on my way to meet up with you anyways no need to apologize Izu-kun", Yuki said while smiling at the flustered green-haired teen.

"YUKI-CHAN!?!?" Izuku stuttered while blushing to stare at the girl in front of him. Yuki grabbed his hand and started to run with him" W-wait Yuki-chan?! Where are we going?!?" He yelled. She smiled at him while running" to go and see the fight Izu-kun what else are we gonna go do, besides knowing the fight we might see a new hero show up and I know you want some more stuff for your hero analysis"