prologue

3rd Persons P.OV

It has been stated that there was once a  young angelic girl who was considered to become a  powerful hero thanks to her family and there was someone out there that seeks her for her quirk and wants to use her. But her mother and father have always protected their little angel girl no matter what...

There were times they couldn't always be there for her but they all loved each other. The young girl even had opportunities to meet many friends at a young age and at this time she still talks to them, even though the young girl is too naive to notice all of her friends developed strong feelings towards her. The girl was taught by her family to loved no to be used, to be filled with joy, not sadness, to be helpful to others, not to let them down, to always be happy, never to cry.

She has more than one quirk and both are powerful ones more than the other. Her parents are always by her side no matter what and will always come and be there for her even her friends, but there are those out there that wish to use their newfound abilities to destroy what heroes have come to make of society and those people are villains who will stop at nothing to take anything and use them to benefit their side. One fateful day someone from the angels' family was taken away from her right in front of her eyes...That day started off like any another but ended in a massive tragedy.

3rd person P.O.V

The Tenshi family was having a wonderful family outing at the park, but were approached by some people there and asked for some pictures but none the less they were having a great family day.

Eight-year-old  Yuki was running around chasing Kirara, and Appa was following behind the playing. While her parents were sitting on a park bench nearby watching them close by. "Muffin do not get too far okay," Aya said while holding her husband's hand.

"I won't mom!" Yuki giggled as Kirara rubbed her cheek on the little girl's face. Aya sighed happily as she watched her little girl laugh with her companion. "Yuk-" she started but was interrupted by her husband pulling her close and kissing her cheek

" Don't worry dear our little girl knows what to do she can protect herself beside she's our daughter, she knows what to do," Haru said to his wife. Aya looked over at her daughter who was chasing Appa around with Kirara. " I know Haru it's just I don't want her to get hurt you know how much I worry about her."

Haru laughed at his wife " Sweetheart our little girl will be alright" Aya sighed and smiled"Alright.....Also, Haru how about later this week we let Aizawa babysit Yuki this weekend that we can have some alone time" Aya cooed into his ear making him have a cloud of red tint dust his cheeks. Haru looked away and coughed into his hand "Um... Well, we will have to see if he will want to of course. and we will have to get her birthday gift for Monday as well on the um...weekend trip."

Aya sweatdropped and looked over to the side, "Well knowing Aizawa he'll be too lazy to want to watch her and last time she was running around the house screaming ' Down with the veggies more of the pocky!!!!!' With purple war paint on her face. And yes I don't want to forget I wanna do something special for my little muffin." Haru laughed " But hey at least she was fine..except for the kitchen...which was destroyed. " They both smiled at each other and laughed remembering that day.

" Daddy!!!" Yuki screamed happily and plopped onto him surprising him."Daddy, Mommy! Me Appa, and Kirara were playing and then we saw the ice cream stand and the nice lady there gave us some stuff to try for free and it was soo yummy daddy!"

Haru laughed at his sweet little girl" That's great my little snow angel. Oh guess what Aizawa is gonna watch you this weekend because..because...." Yuki tilted her head cutely at her dad, while Haru looked at his wife in a way of saying' You tell her' "Because your daddy and I have to handle something hero work ok and we are going to plan something extra special for your birthday" Aya spoke for her husband.