The Beginning real beginning!

The Beginning For The Awesome One's(the beginning/ how they got there/ where to start/ Why Aphaia was choosen)

It was during the summer holidays that the awesome ones had decided to set up their own adventure. They wanted to create a video they had never seen before plus make the most viewed video ever. How? Wasn't conceived (thought of) yet.

They planned to go to a famous place where the Bakugan were someone claimed to have spotted the first Bakugan. The real epicentre of the great collision some argue.

"Hey guys don't you think we should go on an adventure." – Dan Kuzo

"Why? And Where? " – Lia

"Because our fans want new content and we haven't posted anything for 2 weeks! It would be a great way to make a new video and have fun, since we are all about fun. Plus we are losing subscribers like crazy." – Dan Kuzo

"Then where do you think we should go, huh Dan. "- Wynton

"I was thinking that we should go to that new arcade in New York called baku-york. it has a ton of new Bakugan games there, they also have a whole new range of battlers and Bakugan to face off against. My dad asked me if we should go there this holiday." – Dan Kuzo

"Cool!" Wynton surprisingly agreed. Lightning barked in excitement also.

"No point guys, it already has tons of videos already posted. Even exit did one. There sponsored videos are getting really out of hand. Have a look", Lia shoed everyone.

She then turned her phone screen to everyone so they could see Exit's special video. After seeing the video, Dan jumped out of his seat, then started to pace around the room. He was obviously disturbed showing it through his tilted eyebrows and exposed teeth grinding. After several minutes he stopped. "I have an even better idea." He finally said. And it ended up being the same one just phrased in a different way. The rest of the team quickly scolded hi for it.

"How about we go to the other place that people think the great collision first happened, I heard that temple is a great battle area", Wynton expressed with a huge smile on his face.

"How do we get there?" Lia responded.

"Let's say I can get us there nicely" – Dan

"I heard it's a haunted place too. Let's make a video about how scary it is then if nothing cool happens. " Dan finished.

So they agreed to visit the second place that is thought to be were the great collision first happened. It was also said to be a place where few dared to visit or even thought of attempting to go. if you visited you could see nothing but land for miles. No tourists or inhabitants.

Sorry everyone for the delay in uploading this chapter promise this won't happen again. the only reason i did this is because i was really busy over the past few weeks and couldnt find the time to upload it. thanks for your patience. 

if you have any question please ask? 

*******Next chapter will be out tommorrow since i feel so bad********