Chapter 4:

Human Iumpesior was confused. He had just been pushed into a new dimension and was falling from the sky. He was getting closer to the ground 500 metres. His hair and face began to stretch 400 metres. His heart stopped beating, 300 metres left. He was still conscious and reaching to the metal cased core, 200 metres. He became unconscious, 100 metres.

Crash.

"I'm alive! God how? Huh!" Human iumpesior spoke to himself.

The area he landed in was surrounded with sky scrapers, restaurants, men with blue and white business dress, every building was made of glass and there were thousands of people walking. visible. From 500 metres he was able to see most of them. To him they were scrambling rats. Upon landing, all attention went over to the centre of a round about. Every person forgot their plans. In a frenzy surrounded his half dead body, most importantly the citizens were perplexed. Who is he? Why did he fall from the sky? Did Fabia plan this?

The first brave person approached human Iumpesior. Supported the boy to a ... position.

" You definitely aren't from here, but are you okay? " The stranger asked

"I. Can.. talk.." He managed, after his serious wave of coughs.

"Alright it's obvious that it hurts you to talk, your an incredible creature. To survive such a devastating fall. You hit .... and removed his arm." The man said.

... was a soldier in the n... world. His stunts during the gundalian war were outstanding l. He defeated .... and set the way for Dan Kueso. Gave drago the ... . In remembrance of his actions queen ... made a statue of him.

For an entire week human Iumpesior was taken care of by the end central medical facilities, since he was visibly different from a n.... he was taken into custody by the n.... army as soon as he was able to move again. ... was never able to see him since.

" I have come back again, how are you?" Fabia asked.

"How am I supposed to be. I was just taken away from the only person who cared for me and now some military has captured me to answer questions and torture me." He replied.

"We haven't come here to torture you at all we just want to know how you got here and why, you know what if your going to be difficult I will let you free since you don't seem to be dangerous and if you ever need us we will be right here where you leave us."

Human iumpesior accepted their conditions. He was set to leave that morning. He wanted to find thee bakugan for him - for his heart of .. .

He left.

// sorry guys I didn't release this. I think it was incomplete or I wanted to add more but I don't really watch bakugan anymore. I still like writing so I might make a new wattpad to write new stories. I'm into anime so might do a mha inspired alternate story for deku where he doesn't get afo and still becomes the number 1 hero without a quirk or stories like that. Please enjoy what you can of this

This is an incomplete story. I'll read it soon and just explain how I planned to end the story with 1 big finale chapter 8/9. This is because I actually have 2 chapters I didn't release yet. This is one and the next is the last one I didn't release.

Took me like 10 tries to upload.