Mother of Dragons

Elizabeth flops down on her bed and groans, her pile of homework wasn't getting any smaller by just staring at it though

"Lizzy! Lizzy! Ahhh, spider in the bathtub! I repeat, spider in the bathtub! Ahhhhhh! Help me kill it!" Her sister cassana screams through her mouthful of toothpaste.

"You know I'm more scared of spiders than you are! Have a shower instead" elizabeth shouts back and sighs before pushing herself off her bed and going to the bathroom where cassana is standing with one towel wrapped around her body, another around her hair and then there is hair removing cream lathered into her legs, a razor in one hand and a toothbrush in the other. Lizzy peers into the bathtub and screeches. "Jaysus Christ it's the size of a fecking ostrich egg! You'd think we were in Australia" she exclaims. Back in her room she picks up her German book and returns to the bathroom. "Where's it gone?" She asks, quite scared. "Turn off that music for crying out loud, you know I have a headache" she hisses but cassana sticks out her tongue.

"I never complained when you were obsessed with one direction so don't you dare say anything bad about shawn mendes" cassana replies but all the same turns down the volume of the music blaring from her speaker. The spider crawls out from behind a bottle of shampoo that was left in the tub and lizzy brings her book down on it again and again and again until she is positive that it is dead.

"There, dead. Why are you shaving your legs? You're fifteen for heavens sake"

"I like the feeling of soft legs, not everyone wants to be a hairy mammoth like you" cassana replies and lizzy just goes to leave the bathroom, before closing the door behind her she thinks of something else to say.

"I was going to say something, uh, wait, what was it? It's in the tip of my tongue.... Ughh... Oh yeah.. And..." Lizzy collapses onto the ground.

"Lizzy? Lizzy? Shit, you don't have a pulse, or do you? Hey Siri, how do you find a pulse. Siri, hey Siri, come on Siri, aha, I feel a beat. Right, Siri, what do I do with someone who has collapsed?" Cassana asks, then Elizabeth's eyes open.

"where am I? Where's Jon?" She asks.

///\\\

Elizabeth find herself in a really bright room standing opposite a guy with tiny little white wings and a desk ful of paperwork.

"Hello? Where am I? Am I dead? Is this he'll because with all the cursing I do I surely can't be getting into heaven" Elizabeth asks.

"Ahhh, I'm so sorry, oh I've messed up, you see today is my first day and.. Oh, I'm going to be fired... Well I was going through your paperwork and the other Elizabeth's paperwork and you see, I mixed them up, when you wake up you'll be elizabeth snow, Jon snows twin" he says and Elizabeth's eyes bulge open.

"Am I hallucinating? Am I in a doctor who episode? Which doctor is it? I hope it's nine I love nine, I also love thirteen. Any second now the tardis will appear. What do you mean by paperwork?"