Visenya

"Good morning sunshine" Liz says with a smile and pulls back the thick curtains and opens the window. Jamie covers his eyes and snuggles deeper under the covers while Liz washes herself and begins to get dressed. "Come on, up you get. We are going to spend the day looking around winterfell, I want to show you all my favourite little places. Come on you lazy sausage, move your arse out of the bed" she tries to pull back the covers so that the cold chill in the air will make him get up. Instead he grips on tighter and tries to conceal a growing grin of amusement.

He has never been one for getting up early in the morning which usually suits Liz fine because she hates early mornings but today was different, today was special because they are in winterfell and it is lightly snowing outside and everything feels wonderfully magical. "If you don't get up then I'll go to breakfast without you and you will be all alone" she pulls out a plain grey and red woollen dress, shoving it on over her shift and grabbing a light woolen cloak with a fur lined hood

"Can you please close the window?" Jamie asks before she leaves.

"No, because if it is cold then you will get up quicker"

"I beg to differ, underneath these furs it is very warm and the cold air outside just means I want to stay here longer" he explains and she sighs heavily before closing the window and going over to the bed where she kisses Jamie lightly on the lips and goes to walk away but he grabs hold of her hand and pulls her back down to him. "It would the warmer under these furs if you rejoined me" he says with a smirk

"It would, however I have stuff to do, people to talk to and food to eat"

"Well perhaps when you are done eating you can come back here I can eat" he replies and it takes Liz a minute to get what he's talking about.

"No since that would not be a very nutritional breakfast. See ya later sugar muffin"

"Sugar muffin? I've tolerated sunshine but sugar muffin? Seriously? What sort of nickname is that?"

"Well it's more inventive than 'my love.' What would you prefer?"

"I don't know," he admits, scrunching up his forehead in thought

"Well until you think of something better you are my sugar muffin" she says and leaves, closing the door behind her. After breakfast she goes outside and walks up to the wall of winterfell, looking out over the miles of snowy grass and forestry laid out around winterfell. After a few minutes her father joins her.

"You left the feast early last night" he says

"I was very tired. Have you responded to the Kings request? Will you be the next hand?"

"I don't know, what's your opinion on the subject?"

"The King rode for months to come here. You are the only man he trusts. But really the King has barely any power at all. Lord tywin and consequently the queen hold all of the power and they will do for many years unless someone tips them from their perch which would be nearly impossible. I think you would be a very good hand. Pity I will be going to casterly Rock when you are down south"

"Robb told me about Ser Jamie, if he ever cheats on you again just let me know, right?"

"I will. I don't really want to talk about it and i can't do anything about it. Some advice, if you are trying to tip the lannisters from their perch then make sure to contact dorne, they have been plotting for revenge for almost twenty years. Now, when were you going to tell me, if ever? About my mother and father I mean"

"How do you know?"

"Long story, kinda like a vision from the old gods. Why are you letting Jon go to the wall? He is the heir to the iron throne"