Friesians

"My lady, my name is Alexandria, I am the apprentice that lady Constance sent to help you. I hope my talents can prove satisfactory to you" the lady with strawberry blonde hair and rosy cheeks says.

"Wonderful to meet you, I am elizabeth. So, where about's is this room full of gowns, I am quite curious" Liz replies with a smile.

"Right this way my lady" Alexandria says and they begin to walks own a corridor. "So, what sort of clothes do you usually like to wear?"

"Just trousers and a tunic, nothing fancy"

"Right, well since you are now a stark and you are in Kings landing I say we have a bit of fun with your wardrobe. I have studied clothes types from most of essos then I came to westeros to study and no better place to learn than being an apprentice for the queens dress maker"

"I thought I heard an accent, pentos is it?"

"Yes. I spent most of yesterday evening going through gowns in the dress room so I have a few stacks ready for you to go through" Alexandria says and takes out a key. "There are only four of these keys in existence, I never thought I get the honour of holding one up even for a short while." The door unlocks with a loud click. "Go on in" she says and pushes the squeaky door open to reveal a huge room filled with old dusty gowns and piles of scrap fabric. "Most of it is very targaryen, if you don't mind can I just get you measurements and then we can begin" she picks up a tape measure.

///\\\

Later that day finally Liz is allowed to go and Alexandria begins to sew some of the several outfits they both went through, some casual, some formal and some a bit of both. She makes her way to the sparing yard where prince Joffrey is standing, leaning against the wall with a smirk on his face while he watches tommen fail at training. The only others in the yard are Sandor clegane and the master at arms called ser William.

"Ivor, would you like to spar? There is lots of room in this courtyard" she says and smiles at her guard.

"I do not believe it would be proper for me to spar with you in the presence of prince Joffrey and tommen" Ivor replies.

"Oh come on, Well if you really don't want to then you don't have to, we can spear later. I miss Robb and Jon, I could kick their asses easily" she laughs slightly at the memory and prince Joffrey struts over to her.

"Lady elizabeth, how are you?" He asks, putting on a false smile.

"I am well thank you your grace" Liz replies, smiling back at him.

"I hear you have an interest in fighting, would you like me to show you how" he says

"That would be very kind of you, what is your weapon of choice? A war hammer like your father?"

"I prefer a sword, long and sharp"

"So do I, although I find I am best with either a bastard long sword or at double swording. That is a very fancy sword you have there, does it have a name?"

"Lions roar, I got it for my last name day"

"Cool name" She says just as tommen falls to the ground on his own accord and struggles to get up he is wrapped in so much padding. "Your grace, try and use your sword hilt to get a grip" Liz advises him and Joffrey scoffs.

"What would a girl like you know about fighting?" He remarks, smirking cockily and folding his arms across his chest.

"Quite a lot actually. If you want we could spar but I wouldn't want to hurt the crown prince" she replies, putting on her own cocky smirk.

"Oh so you think you are better than me? You think you are better than everyone? With one word from me the hound would cut you in two"

"I never said I was better than anyone, I simply stated that I would not like to hurt you. With one word from me you would be burnt alive by my children" she says and the dragons swoop down, landing between them. They snarl and snap at Joffrey enough to get Sandor clegane to draw his sword. "Shoo dearies, go play," Liz shoos them away so Sandor is finally able to sheath his sword. Joffrey struts out of the courtyard and now the only sound is of tommen trying to fight. "So, Ivor, spar?" Ivor nods and she goes to get some weapons. Two swords for her, one for Ivor since he prefers to use only one. They walk to an empty area of the courtyard and Ivor takes off his scabbard, tossing it to the ground. They dance around for a bit, throwing hits whenever the opportunity arises. Then she decides to strike and using one sword to hold him back she pretends to stab him in the neck. Dead. "I want you to go as hard as you can, I won't learn anything if everyone keeps going easy on me. Please" she begs and they begin again.