Dragon skulls and books

"Hello, may I help you my lady?" Lord tyrion asks when he comes across Elizabeth who is wandering the halls trying to find the dragons skulls.

"I think I'm alright, I'm just trying to find the dragon skulls but I have no idea where they are. They should probably be somewhere near here, or at least I hope they are. I've spent the last two hours looking and I have no idea where I am. I also have no idea where my chambers are, then i was going to try and find the library, apparently it is amazing. Gertrude was the only one that wanted to come along and look for the skulls, you see Sylvester likes to sleep a lot and Deborah likes to annoy Sylvester a lot" she replies with a smile.

"I never thought dragons would exist again, I never thought I would see one. Although if you don't mind me saying the names are terrible" tyrion replies.

"Everyone seems to think that, I like their names though. As far as dragon names go they are fairly original" she says

"Would you like me to help you find the skulls? You are in the completely wrong place of the castle, I will show you" he turns around and begins to walk in the opposite direction of where Liz was going.

"Thank you but I would not like to inconvenience you, you probably have adulty things to do"

"And what would adulty things consist of?"

"I don't know, I guess just whatever adults spend their days doing, when I'm older I'm sure I will know"

"I was surprised when I saw you, I imagined you would be in some dress not leather and a shirt. You aren't like any other woman I've ever met"

"I am trying to figure out if that is a good or bad thing, I'm thinking bad since I'm sure you have met many amazing women in your life" Gertrude moves from her perch on Elizabeth's shoulder and flies down to tyrion, landing in his arms. "It seems like gertie likes you, she hasn't done that before. I was wondering if I could ask something, do you know how long I shall be staying in Kings landing? How long do ladies often come and stay for?"

"Well most ladies who come don't have dragons and they stay for a few weeks before going back to their castles or going off to be married. Do you have any marriage plans my lady?"

"Oh god no, I would be a terrible wife anyways, sure why would anyone want to marry me? It's not like I'm beautiful and have the ability to make men fall in love with me whenever I want, I literally am so socially awkward, I would be good at running a household but that's it. Anyways, I'm bastard born, no matter how many times someone calls me a stark I'll always be a bastard in the eyes of highborn folks. So, with all that in mind, absolutely no one would ever want to marry me but I don't mind, I'm perfectly happy staying single and living until I'm ninety years old, having three dragons, five dogs, seven cats and 'i am determined that nothing but the deepest love will induce me into matrimony'" she smiles while quoting the pride and prejudice 1995 bbc miniseries. Tyrion picks up a torch, lighting it on fire and Liz picks up another. They continue down a dark corridor and steep steps.

"Here we are" tyrion says as skulls the size of small castles are illuminated faintly. The dark bone seems to drink the light and Gertrude flies towards one of them whose throat is so large you could ride a carriage down it. "That is balerion the black dread. I think if any of your dragons get half as big many, many people will want to marry you" he says with a smile.

"Wow. I knew they could get bug but i never imagined they could become so colossal. Wow. In the television series they didn't even make them big enough. It's incredible, I've heard that the smallest is the size of an apple"

"It is, it is smaller than your dragons'. I don't know where it is though, somewhere among all these"

"Thank you my Lord, I never would have found them if not for your help" she says and goes onto the next one. "How did you know they were here?"