Dracarys

They march quickly and strike in the middle of the night with the three dragons raining fire on the Tyrell's from above. Arrows fly up at her but they all conveniently miss. By dawn the battle is over and the lannisters and the Starks have won. With about one thousand normal soldiers and the highborn people as prisoners. Liz, or now to be called Vis, lands on a rock platform and steps off Gertrude. Eddard and a few other Lords go up to the platform as well and look down on the Tyrell men. The northerners with a small force of lannisters took the Tyrell's while the rest of the lannisters are currently on the march to highgarden

"Men, you fought well but you lost. Now you all face a choice, bend the knee and live, or be sent to the wall" she shouts and a few people kneel. Her dragons let out roars and a large majority of the men kneel. Vis notices Ser loras doesn't kneel. "Ser loras, you wish to be sent to the wall?" She asks him and he steps forward, renly steps forward as well

"I cannot be sent to the wall by someone who is not my queen. I already have a King and a queen" Ser loras replies.

"But if renly was to bend the knee then he would go back to being a Lord and your sister a lady then you would cease to have a King and a queen, would I then be your queen?"

"Never" loras says

"Well, that's unfortunate. You see, if I were to kill you then renly certainly wouldn't bend the knee and then I would have to kill him. What are your views Lord renly? Will you not bend the knee?"

"No" he says bluntly.

"Well then, if you wouldn't mind stepping to the side. Lady margaery, say goodbye to your brother and husband" she says and margaery starts to say some angry words to loras and renly but they walk over to the side of the group of men. "Any last words?" They both shake their heads and hold hands.

"Your grace, don't kill them. It would be better to put them in chains" Eddard advises

"I'm not here to put people in chains. I've given them a choice and they made it. I cannot go back on my word" she says and turns back to the prisoners. "Ser loras Tyrell. Lord renly Baratheon. I, visenya of house targaryen, first of my name and mother of dragons sentence you to die. Dracarys." Fire spurts out of Gertrude's mouth and a moment later there are two piles of smouldering ash on the ground. Everyone else kneels immediately.

///\\\

"Lady margaery" Vis says, walking up to the prisoner tied to a post.

"You monster" margaery says venomously.

"Am I really? Your brother and husband refused to bend the knee. All it took was for me to kill two men and a thousand knelt. What if I had killed the thousand and let the two live, would that be less monstrous because you didn't know them. I presume you know that we are going to highgarden now but I will not destroy, not entirely. House Tyrell will pay a price for supporting renly but it shall survive"

"How? Loras is dead"

"But you are not" Vis says and chuckles slightly. "You probably despise me, well of course you do. Yesterday you were a queen and now you are an only child and a widow"

"House Tyrell supported rhaegar during the rebellion"

"You did, but rhaegar lost. Do you know what would happen if I went back north and stuck my head in the snow? Lord Eddard would be beheaded. Renly would be dead anyways, killed by stannis. House Tyrell would ally with the lannisters and you would marry that monster Joffrey. My cousin Robb would be called 'the young wolf' and would win every battle so Lord tywin would have him butchered at a wedding. Your grandmother would kill Joffrey at your wedding and Sansa would be forced to flee. Then littlefinger would sell her to the boltons to be Ramsey's torture toy. Then a few years later the faith of the seven would rise and you would be captured. Cersei, after taking her walk of atonement would blow up the sept of Baelor where you would be and become queen herself. So much death. It may not seem like it but I am trying to save the realm"