Father, Smith, Warrior, Mother, Maiden, Crone, Stranger

"So. They aren't coming then" Liz says, sipping her wine and looking up at the servant. The sun has long set but she stayed up with the slightest bit of hope that her family would finally arrive for her wedding tomorrow, now today.

"No my lady. Is there anything I can do?"

"No that's all. Thank you" Liz replies and finally she is left alone. She hasn't slept well recently, completely terrified by the thought of the wedding later that day but she was going to be woken when the sun rises to have her bath so it was probably time to go to bed. She swallows the drops of nightshade and gets into bed, only waiting a few moments before she is asleep.

In the morning she is shaken from her sleep by an excited Bernadette and it takes her a moment to realise what all the excitement is for. A bath is prepared and she sleepily slides into it and washes herself before letting Bernadette shave her underarms and trim elsewhere. Then perfume is dabbed in areas around her body. Bernadette begins to do her hair.

"Is the gown arriving soon?" Liz asks just before there is a knock on the door. "Come in" she shouts and Alexandra enters, looking stressed and distraught.

"My lady, the dress. I don't know what happened. I left it in my work room last night and locked the dress in side. This is its state now" she holds out the once beautiful gown with a snowy white skirt and the bodice covered with intricate embroideries of lions and wolves whose skirt is now covered with black ink. Liz gasps.

"What happened? How could it happen?"

"I don't know, there wasn't even any ink in my work room" Alexandra replies.

"We have a few hours, do you think you would have enough time to sew up another skirt? Just a plain white one"

"I might, of I get to work immediately but it will be very plain"

"I don't care, just make sure I have something to wear. When you are finished bring it here immediately" Liz says to her and she leaves. "I can't believe it, how could it happen?"

"Mistakes happen all the time, it will be fine my lady, now I will do your hair extra fancy to make up for the plain skirt."

///\\\

The dress arrives about five minutes before they have to leave and it is a scramble to get into. The skirt is plain and the bodice is a completely separate piece that was salvaged from the actual dress, the messy waistband covered by a thick ribbon tied at the back. Once she's in it she chucks on a necklace, grabs her maidens cloak and runs down to the carriage waiting to bring her to the sept of Baelor. There is a fairly big crowd outside it waiting to see the married couple. She scurries up the steps, doing her best not to trip over herself in the slightly too long skirt. At the entrance the King comes over to walk her down the aisle since her father isn't here- well technically the King killed her father years ago- and he is to be considered the 'father of the realm' sort of. They walk down the aisle in silence and when she sees Jamie smiling she can't help but smile herself. King robert goes back to stand down with the crowd.

"You may now cloak the bride and bring her under your protection," the septon says and Jamie smoothly takes off her maiden cloak and puts on the Lannister red one with golden lions embroidered on it. "My lords, my ladies, we stand here in the sight of gods and men to witness the union of man and wife. One flesh, one heart, one soul, now and forever. He gets the ribbon and they clasp hands so he can tie them together. "Let it be known that Elizabeth of house stark and Jamie of house Lannister are one heart, one flesh, one soul. Cursed be he who would seek to tear them asunder." The septon then announces, "In the sight of the Seven, I hereby seal these two souls, binding them as one for eternity" before removing the ribbon. The septon them commands, "Look upon each other and say the words"