The Ghost In This World Of Ours

I woke up to being violently hit with a pillow. "Elena! What the hell!" I yelled hiding under the covers from her blunt attacks. "That's." Hit. "For." Hit. "Being." Hit. "Hungover." Hit. I rolled my eyes when she stopped. "Are you finished?" She was breathing heavily. "Yes." Then she walked out. My fucking head hurts like hell. I got up, got dressed, and headed down stairs. Alaric handed me a cup. "You'll need it." He winked. I smelt it. Eww. Oh God. This is horrible. I swallowed in one gulp. There was a knock on the door and Elena went answer it. "Bonnie!" We both yelled. Jeremy came running down the stairs and hugged Bonnie.  I decided to give them space and went outside to the porch swing. "You can't sit here all day." I jumped but then realized it was Alaric. "Good thing I didn't ask for your opinion." He grunted and took a seat beside me. "Don't be an asshole." I smirked. "Listen Cal.... We've all made terrible mistakes in our lives. Done things that no apology can heal. But you just have to keep going. Trying to find some new happiness, no matter how much you've lost. The strange thing is...." He paused and took my hand. "Losing those people is what brought us together. It's how we found each other. It's what made us...Family."  I started sobbing in shoulder.
"I feel like the world is punishing me for loving people!" He comforted me. "Don't ever think that!" He said. "You are the most loving person on this earth and never lose that." He told me. He stood up. "I'm meeting Damon at the grill. Think happy thoughts." I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone and called Klaus. "Did you enjoy yourself last night?" I grinned. " If you're talking about the hot-steamy sex i had last night then yes." I heard him growl. "Wait a second, are you jealous?" I questioned. "Sweetheart, why would I be jealous of a soon to be dead man." He threatened. I laughed. "I'm kidding." He got silent. "If you really wanna know I—" He hung on me! What the hell! I scowled. I need fill Shay in on the tea. I got into my bug and headed to her house. As I arrived I noticed beer bottles all over the yard.

 As I arrived I noticed beer bottles all over the yard

I knocked on the door. Shay answered,"Hey girl. Come in." We went upstairs to her bedroom.

"I got tea!" We screamed at the same time

"I got tea!" We screamed at the same time. I laughed,"You go first." "Okay so after you left Damon got in the bed and spooned me. He was telling me about Elena and how she keeps fighting her feelings for him, blah,blah,blah." I swear he's so oblivious. Shay's so in love with him. "What's your news?" She asked. "So like Klaus bought me a copy of my favorite book and then we had a phone call this morning and he got jealous and hung up." I rambled struggling to breathe. She stared at me. I stared back. This is awkward. "OMG the hybrid likes you so now you guys are going to get married and have hybrid children." I flinched as she screamed. "Shay! Breathe." I told her. She continued shaking me and screaming. I facepalmed. "YOU HAVE TO GET WITH HIM!" I blinked at her. "He's a billion years old! Why would he want me? I'm a human teenage girl." I explained. She shook her head. "Mmmm okay." I glared at her. "You want me to sext him or something?" She raised her eyebrows. "That is by far the most stupidest plan you ever had. You should do it tho!" She said. I looked at her. "Shay! I'm nervous." She grabbed my shoulders. "You are a sexy minx! You got this, girl." I sighed. Time to bring out my sexy side. I left Shay house and headed home. I changed into something more revealing.

I took a pic of it and sent it to Klaus asking him if he was mad at me

I took a pic of it and sent it to Klaus asking him if he was mad at me. My phone dinged.
Klaus:How can I be mad at you when you're wearing that?
Cal: Do you like it? I wore for you, Daddy.😉
Klaus: Sweetheart.....
Cal: What? Daddy, did i something wrong?
I bit my lip anxiously waiting on a response.
Klaus: You better watch yourself.
I giggled.
Cal: What do you mean?
I waited for a response that never came. Great. That plan failed. I called Tyler and told him to come over. I put my robe on and went down stairs to let him in. "Hey Cal!" He hugged me and carried me upstairs. Tyler rudely tossed me on the bed. "Bonnie and Jeremy broke up." I looked up at him. "Why?" I asked. He shrugged. "Care told me that Elena caught him kissing Anna." I furrowed my eyebrows. "I thought she was dead?" He shrugged. Clueless bitch. He laid down beside me. "I miss you." He confessed. "I miss you too." He grunted. " No. I miss us." I stared at him and sighed. "Tyler....." He sighed. " I know. I love Caroline, but I keep thinking what if we would've tried to make it work?" I pinched the bridge of my nose. "I'm so horny right now so we do not need to be having this conversation." He laughed. "Better hit up someone else. Maybe no humanity Stefan?" I blinked at him. "Stefan's currently locked in the basement." He shrugged. I shoved him off the bed. "Leave my dear peasant. You're not wanted." He laughed and flipped me off as he left. ugh. Stupid Mikaelson! ugh. I shut off my lights and went to sleep.