1. Chicago

I was hanging around Gloria's bar when Klaus came in."Excuse me love, Where is Gloria?" He said.
"GLORIA KLAUS WANTS YOU!" I yelled. I gave him a hug.
Gloria walks in and says "Klaus, it's been a while."
Klaus looks at me.
"Is it me or did you shrink since the last time I saw you." He said jokingly.
Omg did he just call me short "I'm NOT short FYI I'm 5'1 now." I said a little offended. "Callie!" Gloria scolded me.
"but-" I tried.
"Go do your homework." she said.
"It's summer." I said lamely.
"Just go." she said fusterated. Gosh who peed in her Cheerios this morning.
"Fine." I groaned and went in my room and started reading.

I go out to see Klaus stabing Damon with a umbrella. I gasped, they looked at me and I ran outside and I saw the last person I wanted to see. "Callie." Elena said shocked.
"Ugh" I said annoyed.
God I needed to get out of here so I ran and I didn't stop till I reached the park I sat down on the bench and tried to catch my breath. God I'm so out of shape. I heard someone sit down I looked up."Go away Elena" the Elena lookalike looked at me and said
"My names Katherine."
"Umm" I said.
"Well Cal, your coming with me." she said and then grabbed me and sped away.

I woke up there was Katherine sitting over there smirking.
"Where am I?" I asked confused.
"My apartment." she said.
"Why am I here?" I asked. She walked over and looked in my eyes.
"You will remember." I nodded.
"I missed you!" She said hugging me.
" I missed you too." I responded while hugging her back. After awhile we pulled away and she started crying. "Kat don't cry." I wiped the tears from her face.
"You should head back. I'll see you soon, okay?" she said. I nodded and ran out the door and went back to Gloria's.

I walked in to see Klaus looking pissed.
"Where's Gloria?" I asked.
He looked at me and said, "She's gone."
"Well...I guess I have to go home now." I said really confused.
" Then I guess you're riding with me, love." he asked with a smirk on his face.
"Yay!" I said.
He looked surprised and said, "I missed you too sweetheart." He grabbed me and in a flash we were in a warehouse with Stefan and a blonde kissing. "What is going on here?" Klaus asked the blonde.
"He's not with us Nik." She replied.
"No she's lying-" He didn't get to finish klaus flashed and snapped his neck. I tried to to run but then he was in front of me.
"Where do you think you're going, sweetheart?" He asked.
"Come on!" I yelled. He and the the blonde we're amused to my outburst.
The blonde smirked and said, "Can I keep her?" Oh boy.

I was sitting in the car with Klaus and Rebekah till Klaus turned off the radio. "Dude, that was my favorite song!" I yelled.
He looked at me and said, "I dont care."
I sighed. "Whatever."
Rebekah scoffed."Nik she's a child let her listen to the radio." she said as she turned the radio on, and i started singing. He turned it off again. I glared daggers at him but he was unfazed, so I just gave up. He glanced at me.
"Stefan said you were the doppelgängers sister."
I shrugged. "Sadly." I replied rolling my eyes. Rebekah smirked. I miss Shay....
"Why didn't you tell me?" Klaus asked feeling slightly annoyed. I just shrugged and stared out the window.

I'm so bored. We've been in the car for two hours so I asked, "Where are we going?"
"Mystic falls." he said smirking. WHAT!
"Why." i said. "To prove a theory." he said. "Where are we going in mystic falls?" I asked. "Rebekah and I are going to the high school, you are going to the Salvatore boarding house." he said.

They dropped me off at the Salvatore boarding house. "Get out" Klaus said rudely. Lil bitch. I got out the car and walked in the house "WOW, This is lit." I gawked. I wandered the house, and went up stairs. I chose a bedroom it was HUDGE, AND THE BATHROOM WAS MARBLE. I took a shower, and then looked for some shirts. All this dude has is black shirts? Oh well, I chose a shirt and some boxers. Turned on some music, and started jumping on the bed singing or more like shouting "I LOVE ROCK AND ROLL!" I heard a door slam so I snuck downstairs and saw Damon carrying my sister. He put her down and asked her was she ok so I came in and said "Why wouldn't she be." Elena looked at me with and said "Calliope." "Eleanor." I sassed. Elena rolled her eyes. The hottie asked "How did you get here?"
"I teleported." I said sarcastically. "Callie." she scolded. I glared at her then Stefan came in and said "Well look what we have here."
He smirked "Hello Brother." The hottie growled "What are you doing here." Hero hair replied " I live here." they just ignored me so I went up stairs back to the room I was in and went to sleep.

So she's sleeping in Damon's room
she's a junior when Jeremy's a sophmore and Elena is a senior. and I'm sorry I couldn't update

мιкαуℓα
😘