2. Smells like team spirit

I woke up on the floor and looked around and saw Damon. He looked at me and said "Get up, don't you have school?" "What time is it?" I asked. "Time for you too go to school." He responded. I rolled my eyes and flipped him off. I got my stuff and went in the bathroom to get ready.

I texted my friend Shay to come pick me up. I went downstairs and saw Stefan playing twister with a whole bunch of girls. I ignored him and went outside to Shay. She waved as I walked out the door and got in the car. "Hey, how was Chicago?" She asked. I rolled my eyes. "It was good until Elena and her boytoy came and ruined it!" I said slightly pissed off. Shay chuckled. "Which one is she dating now. It's hard to tell these days." I started laughing. We pulled up at school. I saw Elena with Caroline and Bonnie. Caroline saw me and came rushing over here with Bonnie and Elena following behind. "Callie! You have been gone for months, I mean what the hell. Who does-" Caroline gets cut off by Bonnie. "What Caroline means too say." Bonnie shoots Care a glare. "We love you and we missed you. And we're glad your back." She says hugging me. I knew I always liked her.

Shay and I went to our lockers that are right beside each other. I felt arm wrap around my waist and saw, "Tyler!" I wrapped my arms around my waist and hugged him. Tyler and I have been best friends for forever. Shay looked at me and wiggled her eyebrows. I shook my head. Tyler and I had a little thing when I was 15 and he was 16. We were each other's first. We were kind of friends with benefits. But he moved on to Vicki and my parent died. So we ended it. He hugged me again. Okay so maybe it was a little bit more than friends with benefits. " I missed you." He said. Shay clapped. "Okay...." We looked at each other and grinned. Tyler looked worried. "Down dog!" I commanded. I hopped on his back and Shay hopped on mine. Tyler groaned. "You have werewolf strength so women up!" I giggled. Tyler chuckled. "I'm half vampire now." He shouldn't have told me that. "James!" I called. James came running and jumped on Ty's back. "Dammit Cal. The shit I do for you." He said. We all laughed as Tyler carried us to class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Every one stared at us as we walked. Tyler sat us down. We all went to our seats. Alaric started talking when a girl came in. "I'm Rebekah and History is my favorite subject." She said smirking. She came and sat beside me. "Hey I didn't know you were in high school." I glared at her.
"Bitch I'm 5,1 I'm not that fucking short." I said. She just laughed. Shay and James started laughing as well. I looked around for Tyler and saw him and Caroline sitting beside each other arguing. They never get along. I turned around. James sat behind me. "Can I braid your hair?" He asked. "Sure." I leaned back while fishtailed my hair. I looked over and saw Tyler staring at me. I waved. He rolled his eyes. Suddenly, but I felt James yank my hair. "Ow!" I exclaimed. Students stared at me so I flipped them off. I glared at James. But he handed me a note. It said, 'Care and Ty are dating!'

 It said, 'Care and Ty are dating!'

I turned to him. "For real." I whispered. He nodded. Okay then. That's shocking. I looked from Ty to Care to James. James nodded again. Oh My Fucking God. I have to find a ship name. Tyroline. No, that's sound gross. Cyler. No, just no. Let's try last names. Lockforbes? Nah. FORWOOD! The bell rung and I ran out of the classroom with Shay and James following.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was outside at cheerleading practice with Shay and Caroline.
I was flexing when I felt a hand grab my butt. I turned quickly. Tyler stood there smirking. I glared at him. His smirk got bigger. Dick! Coach came over, "Hey Lockwood!Stop chatting and get to work!" He yelled. I walked over to Shay. "So, what's going on with you and Tyler?" She asked knowingly. I flipped her off. "Nothing! I'm not looking for a relationship right now." I said. She gave me a knowing look. No. "Damon's always available if you need a booty call!" She said laughing. Her and Damon are like best friends. She used to have a crush on him, but then he fell for Elena and she didn't want to be apart of that shit. "I'll think bout it." I winked at her. Shay pointed a Tyler and Caroline. "Aren't they just the happiest couple!" Shay with sarcasm. I chuckled. Caroline turned around and shot us a glare. I smiled innocently at her, Tyler just laughed.