Coming Home

I woke with a text from Caroline.
Caroline: You better be at the dance tonight!
I replied with the thumbs up emoji. I thought she hated me. Anyways, yesterday was interesting. Rebekah told us her and Klaus's history. It explains a lot. He left me a letter last night saying he would be seeing me at the dance. Klaus is a confusing man. I got up and got ready and then headed down stairs to drive over to Shay's to get ready. As I headed into the house, I heard whimpering. I went into the living room to see Shay laying on the floor crying. I rushed to her. "Oh.. shit.. Shay, what happened?!" She cried harder. I lifted her up and took her to my car and drove to the hospital.

"I'm fine. Really!" Shay exclaimed. I glared at her. "Dr. Fell! She has a concussion. A whole motherfucking CONCUSSION!" Dr. Fell looked startled. "She needs to stay here for a 24 hour watch." I agreed. Shay gave me the nastiest glare ever. After Dr. Fell left we sat in silence. "Was it your Dad?" I asked. She nodded. "Figured." I said lowly. Her fathers a low life piece of shit.
"You can't stay with me all night!" She said. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why not?" She gave me a look. "Klaus is gonna be at the dance!" I rolled my eyes. "You're more important." I argued. She smirked. "I'm flattered but you're going." I blinked at her.

I entered the Lockwoods and immediately headed toward the alcohol

I entered the Lockwoods and immediately headed toward the alcohol. "May I have this dance?" I quickly turned and saw Klaus. "I'm surprised you came." I said as I took his hand. "You look stunning." He said high key checking me out. I rolled my eyes. "You can do this but you can't return my text?" He closed his eyes. "I'm not good for you." I scoffed. "I don't understand you!" I shoved him away from me. He looked hurt and then angry. "Fucking hell, why do you have this affect on me?!" He breathed heavily. This is the wrong time to get turned on. "When you said you were with someone else I lost it! I will kill anyone that looks at you the way I look at you." He said. I stared at him heatedly.
"Don't give me that look." He growled. I tried to stop but I couldn't. He slowly stepped towards me. I froze. Our lips were centimeters away. "You have a visitor." One of his hybrids said. He grunted and the went over to talk to her. I exhaled deeply. I'd be lying if I said I didn't love him. I know it's fast but he's so interesting. Everything about him is intense. He makes me feel alive. In a way I haven't felt since before my parents died. We first met when I ran away. I was in New York for a couple of weeks and met him. I headed out the party and bumped into a sad looking Caroline. I grabbed her arm. "Care, what's wrong?" She broke down crying so I awkwardly patted her back. "There, There." I said cringing. I walked Caroline to her car and then got in mine to head back to the hospital.

"You kissed!" Shay screamed. I huffed. "Almost. It's like every time we connect he pulls away." She frowned. "You need to be bold." I mimicked her frown. "I thought I was?" She facepalmed. "You need to go home and tell him to come over!" She ordered. I groaned. She made the doctors kick me out. Rude!
As I arrived at home and I took a shower and put this on.

Cal: Come over

Cal: Come over.
The next thing I know Klaus is standing right in front me. "You're not going out in that outfit." He said grinning. I rolled my eyes. "Are you going to get into bed with me or what?" He smirked. Klaus stalked towards me. "Little one... You're more than just a one night stand for me."  I gasped as he grabbed my ass. "Would you just shut up and kiss me already." I growled. He slammed his lips to mean and boosted me up. He laid me down on the bed and started kissing down my neck. "I've never wanted anyone to fuck me this badly." I panted. He nibble on my neck causing me to moan.  He put his hand over my mouth. "Your siblings are here, darling, so you might wanna quiet down." I nodded and urged him to keep going. He kissed down my stomach until he reached the place where I want him most. Klaus started sucking on my clit. I bit into my hand to keep quiet. He started tongue fucking my pussy until I was shaking. The next thing I know is that he's gone. I got up and looked around. What the fuck! How dare he! I texted him.
Cal: Congrats, you've now graduated to a Grade A dick.🤬
Klaus: I'm picking you up at 10 for breakfast.😙

I KNOW THE CHAPTERs HAVE BEEN SHORTER BUT I DIDNT REALLY FEEL THE NEED TO WROTE ABOUT FORWOOD OR DELENA. I like the ships but i'm just lazy