The New Deal

I was on the porch swing when Klaus pulled up.
"God, you're beautiful!" He told me as I slid into the passenger seat. I rolled my eyes.
"Why do you have to be so annoying yet so perfect all the time?" I exclaimed. He smirked.
"I don't know, love." He replied. We rode in silence to the mystic grill. When we arrived he sped to my side and opened my door.
"Thanks! It's not like my hands work or anything!" I spoke. He rolled his gorgeous eyes. We sat at a table in the back corner. It was silent.
"You're still mad." He states. I  glared at him. "Don't give me that look!" He commands.
"I may be smaller than you but that still doesn't mean I can't kick your ass." I snarked. How dare he act like last night meant nothing!
"I think we need to talk." He suggested. I scoffed.
"So now you wanna talk?" I replied. I shook my head and stood up to leave.
"Please. Don't leave." Klaus pleaded. I sighed and took a seat.
" I don't wanna feel like I'm being used." He frowned. "I don't understand why you would be interested in me out of all people. I'm a boring human." I confessed.
"You are resilient, Callie. You are strong, bold, and brave. There's not a boring thing about you, except maybe your sister." I cracked a grin. "I fancy you, Callie and I would like to spend time with you." He declared.
"Is... is that even possible? Like, can we do this?" I spoke unsure.
"It doesn't hurt too try." He jokes. Oh god, his dimples.
My phone rings.
"It's Elena." I told him. He tenses up. I answer the call.
"Callie! You need to come home now! It's Alaric!" She hangs up. I look suspiciously at the hybrid across from me.
" What the fuck did you do?" I growled. He grunts, not answering my question. I grabbed my stuff and stood to leave.
"Love—-" Klaus tried to say as I stormed away from him. Luckily, he didn't follow me.

After a 30 minutes of walking, I finally made it home. Elena meets me at the door with Damon right behind her. No surprise there.
"Where were you?!" She demands.
"What happened to Alaric?" I asked.