●•○Chapter Three○•● EDITED

°•○Dabi's POV○•°

I was currently on the highway driving at fucking 90 miles an hour panicking the entire way. I kept looking in my rear view and side mirrors afraid of being followed by any police, once I finally calmed down a little, I was sadly greeted by a police car that I happened to whizz by. "Fuck." I sighed to myself as I watched their lights turn on.

I pulled over to the side of the road trying to quickly think of a sob story as the female officer stepped up to my window. I rolled it down and looked at her "Do you know why I pulled you over sir?"

"I'm going 90 on a 70?" She nodded "Is there a specific reason you're going this fast sir." She said as she put her hand out for what I assumed was my license. I reached into the glove box and pulled out fake paper work and license, handing it to her. "I apologize about that my wife is just in a very, well moody mood today and she's very angry so she told me to hurry home." She didn't reply looking over the paperwork. She had a look on her face that looked of pure suspicion.

I sank into my seat a little. She stood there a moment longer before nodding it handing it back to me. "I'm going to let you off with a warning but If I see you doing this again the fines will be hefty understand?" I nodded "Absolutely I apologize ma'am." She nodded "Don't let it happen again, drive safe sir and have a good night."

"You too." I waved a little as she walked back to her car, I watched her drive away, I shoved the paper work back into the glove box and started driving again. I had reached the city when I heard over the stolen police scanner that a call had been sent in with my description and car type and to be on the lookout. I panicked and sped up, I ditched the truck a good block or so away from the apartments and ran the rest of the way back.

It felt like I could hear police sirens everywhere, and they seemed to be getting closer. I decided it would be better to take the alley way and just go up the fire escape, I pulled down the ladder and started counting I could see the police lights now and got distracted I ended up losing count of which floor I was on and panicked a little. I came to a floor with an open window, I looked up to see a search helicopter I dived into the window praying that it was left open by Toga or Shigaraki.

Sadly, that was not the case, but I was lucky enough that no one was home. I quickly ran up the stairs of a loft to get away from the windows, I went into a bedroom and started to calm down, I was safe for now.

°•○(Y/n)'s POV○•°

Eventually the day came to the end, I was drunk as all hell at this point and my head ached horribly, I thankfully got a ride home from Mossy since I was in no way capable of driving. Everything was dark in my apartment when I opened the door, I felt the wall in a haze trying to turn the light on. Once I finally managed to do that I stumbled in and closed the door behind me, I thought something was off, I could just feel it but decided to ignore it and walk over to my little living room area.

I slumped into my seat placing down the bags I was carrying; they were full of gifts and some groceries. I huffed in defeat; I didn't want to put anything away right now "fuck it I'll do it later." My words slurred a little, I just sighed and kicked off my shoes before reaching over awkwardly and grabbing my tv remote, I turned the tv on and flipped the channel a couple of times before stopping at the news.

"BREAKING NEWS: BODY REPORTED, IT IS PROVEN TO BE JUST ONE VICTIM OF A STRING OF MURDERS CAUSED BY THE VILLAIN DABI. AUTHORITIES ENCOURAGE CIVILIANS TO NOT TRAVEL ALONE. MORE ON THIS AFTER THE BREAK."

I looked around the room I felt more sober and paranoid suddenly, things like that have always scared me. I got up and went back to my apartment door locking it, that's when I noticed my opened window, I swallowed my fear and quickly went over to it closing and locking it. I sighed calming down a little, that of course didn't last long. I heard a loud crash from upstairs, I about shit myself right then and there.

I rushed to my kitchen and pulled out the biggest knife I owned out of a drawer. I slowly went upstairs, I looked in the first couple of rooms until I came to the last being my bedroom. I slowly opened the door listening to it creak open. I flicked the light on, holding out the knife. There was nothing I sighed in relief and went further into the room, that's when I saw it, it was a broken glass.

It was probably hanging off the edge or something and just fell. I needed to sleep this alcohol was fucking with my head. I put the knife on the bedside table staring down at the broken glass. I would clean it later I was too tired to clean it up without hurting myself. I yawned and walked over to my wardrobe, I pulled out a comfortable looking over sized shirt and some shorts.

I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and started to take off to get changed when I heard my door creak. I flinched and looked over to see a figure standing in the corner of the room behind my door. Was he there the whole time!? The fear in body was too much the adrenalin over took me and the next few seconds were like a blur.

I rushed for the knife that I had left at my bedside table but before I could reach it, I felt my feet come out from under me, I had slipped on a dirty pile of clothes. Fuck I knew my messiness would bite me in the ass one day but this is not how I thought it would go down. I hit the floor in an awkward position which caused me to black out, but before I did, I could hear rushed footsteps as my consciousness faded away.

°•○NO POV○•°

Dabi rushed over to the girl thinking she was going to get up and try to scramble to the knife, but she didn't. He stared down at her for a moment, confused, before he realized she must have hit the ground hard enough and blacked out.

He sighed a little in relief but this still didn't help his situation, she had saw him and that was a problem. He thought for a while longer, he sighed and picked the girl up, she looked familiar. He thought for a moment as he stared down at her small figure, her (H/c) hair partially covering her face.

Then it clicked, she was the girl from the elevator! Awkward... He groaned and walked over to her bed and placed her down. He grabbed her blanket and threw it over her. 'Maybe she'll think it's a dream if I'm gone by the time she wakes up, she smelt really strongly of alcohol so maybe she was wasted.' he thought to himself. He quickly started picking up glass off of the floor and throwing it into the trash.

May as well leave no evidence that he was here. He grabbed the knife and went downstairs to put it somewhere in the kitchen. Once that was done, he went to the door, he opened it slightly because he heard voices outside. And of course, outside stood 2 officers talking to a young man about something he didn't care to remember.

He just cringed and closed the door quietly, they seemed too into their conversation to notice. He sighed and knew that his plan wasn't going to work now, he couldn't leave they were looking for him. He groaned a little and walked over to the living room and sat down at the couch. He was going to be stuck there for the night. He laid down on the couch and stared up at the ceiling, he would sleep and think of a plan tomorrow. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1443 words

And now dis one is edited :D