●•○Chapter Thirteen○•●

<Y/n's POV>

After calming myself for a few minutes I jumped out of the dumpster, only to find a rat clinging to my hoodie sleeve. I could very vividly hear mossy laughing and calling me the rat queen, I shook the thought off and the rat... I pulled my hood up to hopefully hide my identity as I watched the rat scurry away, I slung my backpack over one of my shoulders still holding my baseball bat in my other hand. I just started walking, I didn't know where I was going. I didn't care, I just wanted to get very far away from this place. I looked out to see at least 10 cop cars parked on the street and multiple officers talking to one another or on the their radios, I sped up my pace and started walking faster hoping to avoid them, luck was not on my side. "Excuse me miss?" I stopped and turned to the young man, he was a blond with green eyes "Yes can I help you?" 

"Are you a resident of this building?" I glanced at the building then shook my head "Just passing by to go visit my mother.." the officer nodded and handed me a picture "Have you seen this woman?" I shook my head "Only on the news sir... Is that what that's about..?" I asked motioning to the parked cop cars "I cannot disclose that information sorry miss." I nodded "Its alright.. I'll be on my way." I started walking again "One more question miss." I stopped, sweat running down my face in pure panic I tried to stay calm as I spoke "Yes?" I turned to face him "What's the baseball bat for?" I inwardly cursed. "Self protection, you never know when some creep might come out of no where, and try to attack me." he nodded "Well be safe." I nodded and smiled politely "I will, have a good night sir."

"You too." 

* * *

After walking through the cold night for awhile a particularly bright light came into sight, I took a moment to look at my surroundings. After analyzing where I was, I soon realized that I was standing on Kan's doorstep. I stood there probably looking like a creep for 2 minutes straight I decided I should leave, so I turned to leave when I heard the door open behind me, I internally cringed. "Can I help you..?" I recognized the voice, It was Kan obviously. I turned and looked at him he only gave me a questioning/worried look and repeated himself again "Can I help you miss?" I blinked in confusion but soon realized he didn't recognize me.. Of course he didn't what did I think  was gonna happen here, he would recognize me, take me in and help me? That thought is stupid, to him I am a murderer, nothing more nothing less. We aren't friends anymore no matter how hard I could cry and beg him I would never be able to convince him  that I never killed anyone. "Miss, are you alright? Why are you crying..?" I put my free hand up to my face to feel tears streaming down my face, I used my sleeve to rub away the tears, now wasn't the time to break down and start crying again. "Yes I'm fine.." He stared at me for a moment before shaking his head "Is there something you need?" I shook my head "No, I'm sorry for bothering you so late in the night Kan-" I went silent, his name just slipped out. "How do you.. know my name?" I went to reply when I heard a more feminine voice speak behind him "Kan, babe? Whos at the door?" He turned and looked inside "It's just a package go back to bed, I'll be right up." I heard some footsteps fade away then he turned and looked back to me "I'll ask you this one more time, how do you know my name?" I was at a loss for words I just stared at him unsure if I should run or tell him who I am, before I could make that decision he grabbed my wrist to my left hand which was holding the bat and pulled down my hood. He stared at me and I stared back, I think after looking at me for a while he finally realized who I was because he let me go and stepped back "no.. nono.. You cant be here, you need to leave. Don't ever come back here."

"Kan please! I can explain--"

"NO." I stepped back in shock at the sudden change in his voice "Kan I-" 

"Leave Y/n.. I'm calling the police." I stared at him a moment longer before running, I knew I this wouldn't have ended well, and I decided to do it anyway. I ran and I ran until my legs where numb and my lungs hurt.. by now I was in the middle of the city and my hood was back up hopefully hiding my identity. people where still out during this time which didn't surprise me in the least.. I was gaining weird stares because I was practically on the ground hyperventilating with a baseball bat in my hand, to them I look insane. I decided it would be best if I hid out in an alley way, if anything sketchy would happen I have self protection so its not like it matters. I walked silently into a near by alley way, it was dark, it smelt bad, and I'm pretty sure a murder has been committed here at least once. At this point I didn't care.. I was so exhausted..mentally, and physically.. to think, just a few hours ago my life was so normal... for the most part. I was actually starting to get used to the 4 villains.. Hell I would go as far as saying I missed them right this moment, if I could... I would go back.

<Dabi's POV>

3 Hours earlier

After I was finally almost asleep, someone had to barge into my room. "Get up, the police are searching the entire building." I sat up to stare at Shigaraki in confusion "What the hell do you mean?!" He smirked "It means our plan is coming into action." He turned and leaved, I could hear Toga panicking in the other room and exiting the apartment. I just sighed, not understanding a thing and put a shirt on, I then proceeded to get up and grab a hoodie sliding it on,pulling up the hood, then followed the others out. the halls had a lot more people that I expected they where all going into the elevator or down the stairs I just followed behind Shigaraki & Toga, I honestly had no clue where Kurogiri is.. he probably used his quirk to leave. After shoving through people and a lot of walking down multiple flights of stairs we finally made it outside. I was very surprised to see over 20 cop cars and an entire SWAT team outside. To say the least, I was kind of scared. What was happening in the building that they had to have that many officers,  and even the SWAT..?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Words: 1208
A/n: HELLO THERE, IT'S CURRENTLY 1:20 AM FOR ME ENJOY THESE TWO CHAPTERS MAYBE 3 IF I STAY AWAKE LONGER 😂😂😂😂...😭 I am so happy to finally get these chapters out!! 😭😭😭