●•○Chapter seven○•●

<Y/n's POV>

"What?? Why not! I just wanna leave I don't want to be stuck here with you people.." Dabi just sighed "Knowing him hes gonna make up some huge plan that will make him and Toga happy." I blinked "What about you?"
"Honestly he wouldn't care if I died." I suddenly felt a pang of empathy "Oh.." I said quietly he just uncomfortably shifted and stepped back a little more Just as he did Shigaraki busted the door open righhttt into my face. "DABI WHERE IS SHE." There was a pause "Behind the door... that you just busted open....."
"Oh." I felt the door being pulled away as I reached for my nose which hurt like hell from being hit by the door, I just glared up at Shigaraki with a thousand fires of hell "Don't be a baby." I had the sudden urge to slap him but I resisted "Anyway." He walked over to Dabi "I have thought of an amazing plan." Dabi just sighed like 'Of course you did'
"What's this 'amazing' plan." Shigaraki suddenly glares at me "She's going to stay here so we can make sure she keeps her mouth shut. If she speaks a word of this to ANYONE then she can suffer the punishment.. and so she won't be useless she'll be our maid."
"Wh-" His glare became harder and I shut up automatically only now remembering that they are all dangerous criminals.. Dabi just sighed and his expression hardened like he just remembered that he himself was also a Villain. "Sounds fair enough." He also was now glaring at me "Go see Toga shes probably got your maid outfit by now. I'll go get your other things from your apartment." I nodded a little scared now that I'm aware how dangerous they are, I actually start to recognize them from murder cases and such mostly the Shigaraki guy, he had murdered his parents when he was younger- my thoughts were cut off "Well dont just stand there go!" Shigaraki suddenly yelled I froze for a moment fear rushing through me as I quickly rushed out to go find Toga, she was nice to me maybe we can become friends and she will be nice to me unlike Shigaraki and suddenly Dabi are. I found her in a room holding a pair of clothes in her hand, her other arm extended like she was just about to come find me. Her smile grew wide. "Here, Change quickly!" She said excitement in her voice as she handed me the pair of clothes jumping a little "W-where??" She closed the door and her smile didn't falter "U-um.. can y-you look a-away??" She made a little 'o' with her mouth and covered her eyes. I awkwardly turned my back to her and started to strip myself of my clothes and put on the ones given to me I turned around to see Toga very quickly close her fingers together 'WAS SHE LOOKING AT ME WHILE I WAS CHANGING???' my face was probably bright red at this point, I finally took in what I was wearing.. It was like a black & white short skirt maid outfit that you would see in an Anime... I could feel my face heat up more "Are you done yet?" Toga said impatiently. I stuttered like the idiot I am "Y-Yeah I-I A-Am." She uncovered her eyes. They lit up and she fangirl squealed looking me up and down "YOU LOOK JUST LIKE THE CHARATER FROM MY MANGA!!" She circled me and suddenly pulled up my skirt. I flinched and pulled it back down. She just laughed like nothing happened. "U-um what d-do I w-wear when I-Im not w-working as a-a maid..?"

"Your other clothes.." she said with slight disappointment in her voice as she handed me a simple white button up shirt and a pair of loose black pants. I felt a bit relief until randomly Shigaraki walked In "Why are you just standing there?! Get to work." I stumbled a little and rushed out terrified of what he would do to me if I didn't obey him. When I was clear of everyone hiding out in the kitchen I suddenly remembered 'What exactly am I supposed to do?' I shrugged I mean maids clean so I guess I should clean..? I found a small pantry with cleaning supplies and stuff it in I grabbed a broom and dust pan and closed the pantry door.

* * *

There wasn't much to clean I just mopped the floor like 2 seconds ago admiring my work at the now sparkling kitchen when I spotted a spot I missed on the floor so I got on my hands and knees and started rubbing away all the dirt & shit "Why is this so hard to get out..?!" I suddenly heard someone walk in as I felt a hard kick in my side causing me to fall over "WHAT THE H-" I got cut off as I looked up. Standing above me was a... man?? I don't know he was made of a purple/black void but he is wearing human clothing.. He had bright yellow eyes in a weird like shape.. I think he was glaring at me?? Suddenly he became bigger and consumed me. Then I was on the living room floor where Dabi, Toga, and Shigaraki were talking only to be cut off by the Void dude "WHO THE HELL IS SHE, AND WHY IS SHE HERE?!" All of them shrank back a little obviously a bit scared of him.. "Well, Dabi went missing yesterday and decided to stay at her place-" Shigaraki motions to me "-and then for some reason she came looking for him, so we made the choice to make her our maid.." The void dude switched his gaze to Dabi. "You complete MORON."
"How the hell am I the moron?? I wanted to kill her. Blame Shigaraki & Toga." The void dude clenched his fists and sighed while he looked back to me his glare softened only for a moment before it came back as he looked back at the other three "YOU'RE ALL. Morons."
"Sorry Kurogiri!" Toga shouted as the person now know as Kurogiri stormed out..
-----------------------------------------------------------
Words: 1033
A/N:
THANK YOU FOR SO MANY READS! I LOVE ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS THEY MAKE MY DAY!!