●•○Chapter Twelve○•●

<Y/n's POV>

I stared at the texts I received while I was gone in complete disbelief, while tears flow down my face

I didn't understand why all of this was happening

I.. feel like a monster.

There's no hateful texts from Trix? Or any at all from Kan

There's no hateful texts from Trix? Or any at all from Kan... a notification popped up 'Live news in your area' I click it and my heart stops. It was live video feed from a helicopter above a tall building with some lights on.. the caption read 'BREAKING NEWS' The news reporter started speaking "MURDEROUS GIRL F/N L/N AKA THE MURDERER OF JACKSON PARKS HAS BEEN SPOTTED IN THIS VERY APARTMENT BUILDING "RUNNING THROUGH THE HALLS" AS A WITNESS STATED, THE ENTIRE BUILDING IS GOING UNDER LOCK DOWN AND BEING SEARCHED AS WE SPEAK." He kept talking but I couldn't hear him anymore the only thing going through my head was, that was my apartment building. I was going to be found and taken to prison for something I didn't do. I was scared. I felt like a helpless child unable to do anything but just sit here and wait for them to find me..

Then a little voice in the back of my head started speaking "Y'know this laundry shoot is pretty big.. I wonder if you'd be big enough to fit into it y/n" that's something Trix said once...I remember actually trying it and getting stuck in the laundry room because some idiot locked it, I had to climb out the small window because it was in a basement it was quiet hard to reach because it was so high... I laughed at the memory... then my eyes went wide with realization. I got up in a hurry and went to it and opened it. I stopped in my tracks and went back to my bed "nono they would recognize me.." then another little voice spoke "Hey y/n you would look great with f/c hair! So I bought you some if you ever wanna dye your hair." Right this moment I was thanking Trix internally.. it's like she was preparing me for this. I ran into my bathroom and grabbed the f/c hair dye, with great speed I read the instructions and followed them quickly and washed my hair. I looked in the mirror at my newly colored f/c hair. I sped out of the bathroom tearing through my closet when I came across some of Trixs clothes that she left here one time and never came to get back. Thankfully the black  hoodie and ripped jeans fit, along with the oddly comfortable knee high boots.. I wasn't going to question why I just hurriedly grabbed an old backpack and started shoving things into it when I heard loud knocks at the door and people yelling. In a panic I grabbed my baseball bat and ran to the laundry shoot. I threw my backpack down first and took one final last glance at everything when I noticed a framed picture of me and my friends. I heard the door bust open. I threw my baseball bat down and ran to the picture hurriedly grabbing it then running to the laundry shoot and quickly going in. Everything turned black as I hit against the walls of the laundry shoot.

<Dabi's POV>

I stared intensely at the boxes Shigaraki was placing in my room too calmly for my short temper currently "What the fuck." He stopped and looked up at me questiongly. "Why did you just let her go? She knows to much she'll go to the police she knows where we're goi-" He cut me off "Have you watched the news lately." I stared at him in confusion "What?" He just sighed and stood up straight pulling out his phone and clicked something before showing me the screen. It was a news artical, I read it to myself 'Jackson Parks was found dead in his home at about 6:24 P.M by his mother Elizabeth Parks. The crime scene was investigated and DNA from missing girl F/n L/n was found on the scene, she has still not been found and is still out there' I stared in disbelief "That's impossible she was here." Shigaraki nods "It is, but the police don't know that. Only we know that it wasn't actually her."
"Then who was it?!"
"Anita Hull, the disguise villian." I stared at him "The one Kurogiri was talking about a few months back?" He nods. "What does she gain from framing Y/n? What do we gain from that?!" He shrugs and smiles "Its all apart of mine and Kurogiris plan.."

<Y/n's POV>

I landed in the huge pile laundry with a small thud.. I held my head which I hit against the wall as I was falling down. I looked around in the darkness and found my back pack and bat, I took the framed picture and smashed it taking the small photo out and folding it and sliding it into my pocket, I needed to get out of here. I looked at the small window. Just my luck it was wide open, guess I didn't need this bat after all. I climbed the washing machine and stood ontop glancing out the window, it lead to a dark alley. I pushed my backpack out and climbed out still holding onto my bat, I glanced around thankfully no one was around. I stood up and brushed some dirt off of me and grabed my backpack slinging it over my shoulder. I heard people talking and waking closer, I panicked and jumped into the dumpster infront of me, It wasn't empty and the smell of rotton garbage filled my lungs..
"Check inside here she might be in there" I thought they where talking about the dumpster, but when nothing happened for a minute or two I heard someone speak again "Nothing here sir"
"Alright let's keep searching the rest of the building." I heard them walk away .
-----------------------------------------------------------
1006 Words
A/N: Sorry for not updating in so DAMN long I promise to update more and I'm sorry for such a shit chapter 😂