●•○Chapter Seventeen○•●

<Y/n's POV>

So now I'm here helping Dabi pack, its already been an hour and we've gotten 2 boxes done, this shouldn't take long at all.. I continued to neatly put things into the box, as I avoid eye contact with Dabi, that is handing me things to put into the box. I finished putting away the book I was handed into the box. Expecting to be handed something else I put out my hand, except nothing happened. Instead I looked over to see Dabi sat down next to me, sitting on his legs and putting his hand on top of mine to push it down before taking his own hand away. I gave him a questioning look, he just stared at me like he was trying to find the right words, he sighed "I'm sorry Y/n." I tilted my head "Sorry?" He nods "For what?"

"For getting you into this entire mess, if it wasn't for me then you'd probably be sitting at home, or out with your friends.. everything would be normal! If I just remembered to count the floors we wouldn't be here right-" I cut him off "Dabi." He tensed up. "Whatever happened, happened. None of this is your fault it. It was pure coincident, and it went on from there." He looked down with a small frown on his face "But I feel like its my fault.." I placed my hand on his knee and looked at him with a small smile. "But its not, I don't blame you for it and I want you to know that. It was fate that brought me here, and I'm actually... glad that it did"

"Really?" He said with a puzzled look. "Yes! For god sake this is the most excitement I've had in my life since high school!!" He smiled "Well prepare because this is just the beginning of it." I laughed a little and nodded. "We should probably get back to packing" I stated "Yeah." Dabi stood up and walked over to his closet pulling yet another book out of it.. and the packing continues.

<Dabi's POV>

After what felt like an eternity of packing we finally finished doing 2 more boxes. "I think we should continue this tomorrow" I yawned, and turned around to see Y/n sitting on the floor leaning against one of the packed boxes with her head resting on it and her arm over it, while her other was on her side. 'I guess she was pretty tired'  I thought to myself as I walked over and kneeled down in front of her, I waved my hand in front of her face then snapped my fingers to see if she was just faking it. I received my answer when she let out a light snore.. it was kind of.. cute? I rolled my eyes at the thought, I've already established that I don't have feelings for her, So don't go getting feelings. 

I carefully slide one of my arms under her legs and put the other around her back to support her, I then lifted her up when the thought occurred to me. She doesn't have anywhere to sleep. I would feel to bad to put her in the closet... now that were on good terms that's the last thing I wanna fuck up. I looked around and decided she could have my bed and I'll sleep on the couch. 

I walked over to the bed and placed her on my bed pulling some covers over her. I then took one of the pillows and a blanket, I walked to the door and reached for the handle. "please.. don't go..!" I turned around to see Y/n still lying there but she was now hugging herself and shivering.. Was she having a nightmare?? I walked back over and placed the pillow and blanket on the bed and circled to the other side to look at her, she had her eyes shut tight yet tears somehow escaped, she was hugging herself and was curled up in a small ball.

 I sighed and used my thumb to rub away the tears from her face, I leaned over and whispered into her ear "Its going to be alright, no one is going to leave you." I think that calmed her a little because her eyes where no longer shut as tight and she stopped shaking. I smiled a little and tucked a little strand of hair behind her ear, I stood up straight and walked back to the other side of the bed grabbing the pillow and blanket, leaving the room.

 I just wanted the sweet relief of sleep... I went down the hall to the Livingroom placing down my pillow and blanket, I then went to the kitchen to quickly get a drink.. but I heard something from Kurogiri's office before I reached it.. Voices? I leaned over and put my ear onto the door. "You did amazing on your first mission, you knew exactly what Y/n was going to do. Everything went exactly to plan. As discussed here is your method of payment" I heard someone rip something open and a small feminine laugh.. "Thank you Kurogiri.."

 "Though I must question something Miss...?" 

"Kodoku, though.. my friends call me--"

"What are you doing?" I jumped back as someone whispered in my ear I turned to look, It was Toga. I glared and whispered back "Shut the hell up, there's someone in Kurogiri's office and they're talking!"

"Let me hear!" She pushed me to the side a little and we both placed our ears against the door looking at each other. "I see, well as I was saying Miss Kodoku, is telling the future your quirk?" She laughs "Oh no, no, no! My quirk is teleportation, I only knew what she was going to do is because.." She laughs and her voice becomes monotone "Well you see, she unknowingly trained for that escape already, I only watched."

"I see.. we have similar quirks." I heard some footsteps "Well its nice to see you both in person, Its been a while." suddenly Shigaraki spoke, I didn't even know he was in there "Yes it is nice to see you again, Trix."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Words: 1040
A/N: Post twist mofo's
(I probably said the oc's where side charaters, but i needed to input a character for this situation and one of my oc's which is also the readers friend in this story is a perfect fit. (Y'know instead of making a whole diffrent oc) So I hope y'all don't mind me putting Trix as that character 😅😅😭)