~3~

"Thankyou, sir."

"Hoodie, Masky! Take puppet to his room. I need to have a word with some of the pastas." He yells.
"Pastas?" I ask, giggling slightly.
"We use the term creepypasta as a means of titling ourselves. Now, they'll take you to your room, and they'll show you around the mansion before dinner."
"O-okay." I stutter, watching the door as the two guys walk in and motion me to follow them.
I do.

We walk up the stairs, hoodie behind me and Masky in front. It really is a huge house!
We stop at a room with a pastel blue door.
"Well, see you later, jpg."
Hoodie says, walking back down the corridor.
Masky nods in agreement and also backs up and leaves.

The door swings open without so much as a creak, and the room is spectacular. Not particularly amazing in a specific way, but the color scheme is great with pastel blue walls and a pastel green bed.
It wasn't too small or too big, but compared to me living at victim's houses it's fucking brilliant!

I collapse on the bed.
Now I'm in the floor.
Wait. Wait no.
I must have glitched through the bed! That... has not happened before. That will get annoying very quickly.

Sighing, I check my tiny box. No one wrote anything on it, good.
The thing is, what people want me to do can be erased, there is a backspace key and if I delete what they've written whilst I'm doing it then it stops.
The problem with this is that unless they've written "P.jpg deletes the code on the screen." Then I'm kind of screwed. I can't just stop doing what I'm doing, unless it's erased. And I can't stop what I'm doing to erase it. You see my problem? So unless someone were to intervene, then I'm in serious trouble.

This is why I get so paranoid if it's in my pocket or not. All it takes is one fucking pervert and I'm defenceless against whatever torment they put me through.

And from what the tall one said... there's a few perverts here.

Climbing back onto the bed, I fall asleep again.
Hopefully i wont fall out of it again.

Asleep-

Those Strange men grab my arms and haul me into the back of the van. It has a cage like structure inside, which is where I stay until it haults.
Again, grabbing my arms they practically carry me inside a huge building with a razor wire fence, with a huge sign that says SECURE. CONTAIN. PROTECT. in huge letters.

Inside the building there are howls of longing, snarls of anger and the ultimate silence. Huge rooms with nothing inside but several one way Windows, each room with a strange creature more terrifying than the next.

Shoved down to my knees, they cuff my hands together and push me into a cell.

"SUBJECT 1496. BEGIN PHASE ONE-"

I bolt awake.
They must have given me some sort of trauma, I dream that every night.
The tall man's voice cuts through my head, giving me the tingle of a head ache.
'Puppet.jpg, Masky and hoodie are ascending the stairs, get ready for dinner.'
I can hear then shuffling down the corridor.
Experimentally, I open the closet and find loads of outfits!
I quickly pull out a pair of blue jeans and a black and white t-shirt.
Trying to push away the glitches failed, I might as well get used to them. I hope the others do, too.

Knock knock knock.

"Come in!" I shout back.
Hoodie walks in first, looking around a bit before motioning me to follow.
I do, and find that Masky was waiting behind the door.