~9~

(Some people don't know who dark link is, he's the one on the left)

"This will be so fun!" Sally yells.

Herobrine glances at me holding Dark Link's sleeve.
Dark Link closes his eyes to yawn, and Herobrine does the same little dance with his hands cupped in a love heart shape they Sally did on the stairs.
Glaring, I lift up my other hand an give him the finger.
Dark Link opens his eyes again and I let go of his sleeve.
"Oh, let's do coconut crack!" BEN yells happily.
"Coconut crack?" We ask, tilting out heads slightly.

"Yeah! Everyone do this with your hands."
He interlinks his fingers so that his fists are held together.
Doing as he says, we look up at him expectantly.
"Okay, now I go around in a circle, and say coconut, coconut, coconut crack. Whoever I land on when I say crack pit one hand behind their back, and I go again, until the last person with a hand in the middle is the seeker!" He explains.

He starts.
"Coconut, coconut, coconut, crack!"
He lands on Lost Silver, two unknowns floating in the middle.
"Put your unknown behind your back."
BEN commands, and he obliges.
He goes again, landing on Herobrine, who does the same. And again, and again, and again, until Herobrine and BEN himself are left in the circle.
They do one last round, and BEN is the seeker.

"Yes! Now, everyone hide, I'll give you 5 minutes; it's a big mansion."
He says, leaning his head against the wall and covering his face.

We join in a group circle for a second and decide that it'll be me and Sally, Herobrine will go alone and Dark Link and lost Silver will go together.

Running up the stairs, Sally tugs my arm and we run up to the top floor, and she pulls a box away from the wall.

There's a huge shaft, and although there's a few cobwebs, it's pretty spectacular! Its a tunnel that runs back a couple of meters, and it's dead empty, with enough head height to only have to crouch a little bit.

"I can't hide in many other places," Sally explains, "I'm a bit claustrophobic!"
"Where did you learn that word?" I ask, kind of curious.
"Splendy taught me!"

She crawls in first, and motions for me to follow.
I pull the box back behind me as I shuffle into the tunnel.

Waiting for what seems like hours, but probably only spanned over a few minutes, we hide in the dark.
That's before she starts moving around.

"Are you Okay?" I whisper.
"I saw something..." she whispers back, clutching my hand.
"What was it?"
"Big monster."

A cold feeling runs up my spine, and I shudder lightly.
"Shall we leave..?" I ask.
"Yes, yes we have to, it's going to eat me!" She yelps, pushing me out of the tunnel.
I kick the box out of the way and jump out, pulling her out behind me.
She was right.

A low moan echoes around the room, and I glance back, possibly the worst mistake of my life.
A slouched figure stumbles up, long tangled hair hanging low over it's face.
It's definitely inhuman, it's jaw hanging open slightly with its beady, glowing eyes staring up at me.
It smiles.

I scream and grab Sally, hoisting her up over my shoulders and sprint.
I run down three flights of stairs, knocking past BEN and curving around the corridor to reach Slenderman's office.

I don't even bother to knock, I just barge through the door and put Sally down.

"Puppet? Sally? Are you two Okay?"
He starts, and I answer in between gasping for breath.
"No, there's s-something upstairs.. It, it tried to kill us, a-and... it-"
Sally cuts me off.
"Big scary monster with long black hair tried to kill us!" She yells, shaking lightly.

"Where abouts? This is the first that I have heard of this." Slender asks.
"U-upstairs, in the... in the tunnel..." I'm still gasping for breath from the huge sprint across the mansion.
"The tunnel where I hide in hide and seek!" Sally finishes for me.

"Ah. Are you sure it's real? You didn't imagine it?" He asks, pushing his chair back and standing up, striding across the room and opening the door.

"Yeah.. n-no way we could have imagined that." I stutter, catching my breath and trying to calm down.
"Ok. Would you like to come and check with me, or would you prefer to stay downstairs?" He offers.
I refuse.
"No, I'd like to go back up." I tell him.
"I don't wanna..." Sally says, tearing up.
"You want to hang out with Jane and Nina?" Slenderman recommends.
"Yeah." She responds, leaving to find them.

"Now Puppet, let's go and find it."

Back upstairs.

I stand back from the wall as boss pulls the box back from the small hole at which the tunnel begins.

Sure enough, the low groan echoes through the room and the strange being runs out, it's back snapped. That must be why it slouched.
Slender's back erupts with long black tentacles, and they engulf the creature.

He examines it for a second as it thrashed around, snarling angrily.
"Hmm. It appears to be a ghoul of some sort, it honestly isn't very powerful."
He says, loosening the hold on its limbs.
"I don't think we have to go to extreme lengths for it."

"Ok, is it capable of hurting us?" I ask; I can feel myself trembling.
"Well, it could, but if that was it's intention then it would have followed you downstairs. A mere box won't hold it back." He chuckles, and releases it.

It scuttles back into the tunnel, but it turns to look at me, it's dropped jaw twisting into a traumatizing smirk before shuffling into the darkness.

"I don't care if it's harmless, that's a freaky fucker..." I mutter lightly, loud enough for Slender to hear.

"Indeed. Let's get back downstairs."
He replies, laughing lightly at my comment.

"Okay."