~7~

(I love this song) (Also innocent people reading this, when I draw a line of dashes, skip it.)

"Yeah, sure!" I yip, on the basis that I want to pick Link.

Splendor tells everyone to go to their rooms and pick an object to put in his hat.
Dark Link looks back for a second, winks, and runs up the two flights of stairs.
A light blush envelopes my cheeks as I think about the possibility that I might have to go in with someone else. What if I accidentally pick Offender? No no no...

I walk up to Splendor and ask what will happen.

"Basically anything could happen, I guess." He begins, but cut him off.
"No, I mean will I pick from the hat? Who's going first? What is actually happening?"
"Oh," he starts, and then says, "5 people will pick from the hat. You will be one of the 5 people that gets to pick, as it's your party. I'll make sure you don't get Offender. Ok?"
I take a deep breath.
"Ok."

When everybody comes back downstairs, hiding their objects, Splendor looks over the crowd.

"I want these people to stand up and face the wall. Puppet, Lost Silver, Trenderman, Offender, and Masky. Everyone else, put your objects in my hat," He says, loudly enough that everybody can hear, "I had the dignity of soundproofing 5 closets in the house.
Masky and his partner will go to the first spare bedroom, puppet and his partner go to the second room, lost silver and his to the third, trender and his to the fourth, which leaves Offender and his partner in the fifth. Got it?"

Everybody nods.
"Puppet, pick an object."
He says, putting a blindfold around my eyes and offering me the hat.

I reach my hand in, shuffle the objects for a few seconds, and grab a hold of a piece of thin rope.
Lifting it out of the hat, I untie the blindfold and look.
It glows golden, and it's pretty small. More like a thick ribbon than a rope.
I pull on it; it's really strong.

"Who has the rope?"
Splendor asks, and the guy with a yellow glare who said he likes controlling puppets stands up.
"Me." He states simply, and as I turn back to Splendor to give him his object and say thankyou, and when i turn around the guy grabs my hand a pulls me up the stairs from the corner he stood in. Offender was in that corner, why was he there too?

"Y-you're the Puppeteer, right..?"
I ask, vaguely remembering him saying something along those lines at dinner.
He gives one sharp nod.
"And we're going into the closet together?"
I ask, getting eaten up by the silence.
Another nod in return.
Then he says-
"How old are you?"

I'm a bit taken aback by the question.
"S-seventeen." I manage.
"Hmm. You look younger." He says, stopping outside the second guest room.

Sally's room is next door.
"Did he say i-it was soundproofed..?"
I ask timidly. The idea that I couldn't cry out for help scares me.
"Uh huh. Why, you scared~?"
He asks with a flirty tone; ok, yeah I am.
"Yeah," I admit, wanting to let go of his hand, but he's holding it tight enough to be painful.
"Good." He whispers, and swings open the door of the guest room, pushing me inside. He grabs me again and forces me in the spacey closet.

"How does it work?"
He asks, taking me by surprise.
"W-what?"
I ask, genuinely kind of worried,
He pulls me box out of his pocket.
"HOW DOES IT WORK?!"
He yells, making me cower against the back wall, guarded by old coat hangers and hoodies.

A tiny bit of light appears behind me, and I turn to look through it.
Where some old bricks were crumbling, I could see through the closet and into Sally's room. Unfortunately, she was doodling with crayon on her desk and had headphones on.

Snapped back to the psychopath in a locked closet with me, I hear him rummaging towards me. His glowing yellow eyes and mouth are directly in front of my face, and he is smirking in that way that Offender does.
(If you're innocent, skip ahead. It's not a lemon or anything, but it might make some readers uncomfortable.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Tell me the code."
How did he even get the box? Did Offender give it to him?
"Or else~"
He whispers, drawing his hands around my hips and forcing me against the back if the wall, pushing himself closer to me.

I can't take this.
I can't.
I only had my first kiss minutes ago from a guy I barely know!
Ughhhhh....

"P.jpg," I whisper, feeling tears well up at my eyes.

"Very good~ stay there doll~" he mutters, unfolding the box and typing something in.

Suddenly I can't move. Countless, longer versions of the glowing ribbon I pulled out of the hat are pinning my arms to the walls with intense strength. They seem to emerge from the tips of the fingers of his left hand, using his right hand to type.

I lean my head forward and smash it back against the wall, causing tiny pieces of rubble to fall into Sally's room.
She turns around and looks at the wall, noticing the yellow glow emit from the next room.
Then she sees my eye, staring back pleadingly as Puppeteer looks the other way, typing something in on my keyboard. We've only been here for 2 minutes...

She nods, and runs downstairs. Seconds later, another pair of footsteps join her.
But at that moment, Puppeteer is finished coding and turns back, grinning.

A voice in the hallway is muffled, but sounds familiar.

Puppeteer walks over, and shows me the code.
'P.jpg cannot move, make a sound or resist.'
My eyes widen slightly.
He nuzzles his face in my neck, and leaves a bite mark. He bites on it again, again, again. There's a trail of blood on my shoulder, but there's nothing I can do as he licks it off, from my neck to my cheek.
He puts a hand under my chin to lift my face with his level, and kisses me.
A deep kiss, forcing my mouth open as his tongue caresses every inch of it.

I try to pull away, but i can't move. I try to scream, but i can't make a sound. I just have to sit back and take it.
One if the ribbons are tugging at my shirt, but I'm saved by the light flooding into the closet. Thank God...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sally is pulling Link by the sleeve, and his look of shock is replaced with one of pure anger.

"Get. off. him."
Link threatens, his voice getting darker by the second.

The puppeteer stops, turns around, sneers, and says,
"Or what?"

Dark Link growls, storms into the closet and tackles him to the floor.
He puches him. Once, twice, three times, four times... when he's done, the Puppeteer's a bloody mess on the floor.
I think he's unconscious.

Link grabs the box out of puppeteers hands.
Turning to Sally, he says, "What is it?"
Sally holds down the backspace key to delay what he typed, remembering what I told her.
"It's his little box!" She yells happily, and as I'm capable of moving and speaking again, I run down and hug Sally, and jump up and hug Link.
He stumbles slightly, but hugs back, before he realises I'm crying.

"It's ok, we're here now." He whispers, making the hug tighter.
After a minute or so, he pulls away.
"What was the box he had?"
He asks gently, pushing the hair out of my eye.
"U-uh, I have this b-ox and..."
I start crying again.

Sally looks up sadly and says,
"As long as they type 'P.jpg,' before hand, they can make puppet do whatever they want. Don't tell anyone."

"I won't. What did he type?"
He asks, pulling me into another hug.
I never realised how cold his skin was, it's like he gives off no heat at all...

"P.jpg cannot move, make a sound or resist." I answer.

We look down at Puppeteer's body.
"What will we tell Splendy..?"
Sally asks.

"Good Question..."