Prologue

" This loop needs to stop, " a pretty calico cat stared into a pond, their fur holding uncountable stars. " Agreed, ScythStar, this continued loop needs to be ended. But, how? " a dark grey tom approached her, uncertainty in their voice. The calico looked behind herself, looking like she was expecting him. " We May be able to send a prophecy. I am trying to figure out which cat... they need to be able to hold a destiny in their paws, Therefore, I think I know who it will be. " the dark grey tom felt faith wash out his worries. " Yes, you may be right. I think I know who it should be. "

×→←○

SootPaw gazed over the camp he'd knew from birth, horror filled his gaze as he realized blood was splattered across the dark, green grass, painting it with the wet red liquid. He saw his leader fighting against ShallowClans leader, their claws extended to the point it looked like they would fall out. As he turned his head, his heart fell. He saw one of the kits on the grass, it lay there, their body covered with blood and surrounded by the same thing. ' TwigKit!' His eyes burst with flames of anger. ' Whoever did this, will die! ' his heart broke even more when he felt everything around him blur. ' No! I Need to fight! No!... No- ' as everything around him turned black, he fell silent, and calmed down. ' Where... Where am I?' He padded around. " Hello?" He yowled. " Do you want that to happen to your clan?" A voice mewed. He instantly shook his head. "N-No!" A brown tabby padded forwards. "Then you must help the clans. " 'help the clans?"

"You are our last hope to end this."