снартея оие

SootPaw woke with his fur spiked. His slits held fear as he didn't realize where he was. He soon calmed down, remembering the moment vividly. 'Save the clans? Me? No way. I can't even play moss-ball with the kits unless they are literally new-lives, the kits are bigger than me!' He hissed to himself. His paws shook from the terror he'd just watched. 'Twigkit!' His dream flashed before his eyes. 'Oh no!' As his paws started working fast to the entrance of the den, a sudden hit of air caught him off guard. He fell muzzle-first on the hard, dirt ground, screwing up his senses for a split second. "SootPaw! Watch those clumsy paws of yours!" Spat HazePaw, her face turned to SootPaw's scrambling body. SootPaw stood up, nodding to the older apprentice. 'Just because your older than me doesn't mean you can walk all over me, you toad-face apprentice,' he cursed at HazePaw in his mind. His paws quickly took him to the nursery, looking for twigkit and maplekit's mother. They were nowhere to be found in the nursery. He quickly raced out, fear and anger blocking his more sophisticated and more important facts about this. 'Whoever did this, will die a tragic death from my paws!' Anger filled his usual happy-ish gaze. As he reached the leader, fear took his anger over. "H-hey! Um, uh, " the leader interrupted him. "Yes, SootPaw? It better be good." SootPaw nodded frantically, the leader seeming to get his urgency. "I-um, t-twig-k-Kit, m-m-, and maple-, maplekits mother is-.. twigkit and maplekits mother is not present!" He burst out, his stuttering now none-existent.  The leaders eyes quickly widened. "she never told any of us," he remarked, sounding determined. 'Determined to find her,' he added to the thought. " I can find- " "No! You cannot. You will die out there, your barely the size of a 6 moon old cat! To remind you, your 9 moons! Get out of my sight, and don't even try to find her! You'll die." The words struck SootPaws fragile heart. 'My leader doesn't even think I'm worthy of apprentice duties, that's it!' His mood snapped instantly to anger, extending his claws. 'Wait, what am I...?' He felt under control. His limbs moved when it was his anger running it. He pounced at his leader. "That was the last straw!" SootPaw felt the word drain out of him. 'I- I can't-' the leader was took by surprise, almost easily getting up. But SootPaw slid his sharp claws into the fur of the leader, picking up the scent of blood. The leader shrieked. Cats gasped as they watched them fight. "G-get off, st-stupid Kit-sized apprentice!" The leader shook his back. SootPaw's claws felt like they would fall off. But, his grip didn't loosen. As his paws grew tired, he finally felt in control. He sheathed his claws in, falling to the dusty dark green grass. He felt released. But, he was pinned down by the leader. "You dare fight me? Then do it!" As the leaders giant paw raised, he yowled, "No! I'm sorry, please! Don't!" Grief was heard in his voice, like something was holding him hostage. The leader slowly got up, letting the apprentice  flip himself up. "Fine," he growled. "You shall go on a hunting assignment with HazePaw, to get a runt like you busy," the leader let the word runt off like he held a squirrel in his jaw, and it was all fur and no fat. SootPaw stood, panting. "That was not a favour, that was an order!" SootPaw scrambled away from the giant crowd, his eyes uncontrollably letting tears roll down his face.
'I can't anymore!'