снартея тняее

SootPaw and HazePaw came back to camp with a mouthful of prey, but they had to make another trip for how much they had caught. This was pretty lucky for a small apprentice like SootPaw to experience before their warrior duties. The leader said nothing, but he seemed quite embarrassed by the way he whispered to his senior warriors like a Queen gossiping about another queens kits beating hers in training, embarrassed. SootPaw liked the way he felt karma had hit his leader. Satisfied, he dropped their first trip in the fresh kill pile, cats emerging to see what the apprentices had brung. This probably wasn't what the leader had meant, but it sure wasn't what he must've expected. Victory of revenge was SootPaws and his now his best friend, HazePaw's.

As the two apprentices brung back their second trip, even the most stubborn of queens were quite surprised. The deputy came around to HazePaw and SootPaw, a small bit of doubt shown in the deputies face, but Naivetail still said what she knew should be said. "You two apprentices can rest now, and have first bite of your large catch. May I ask exactly how much you've caught?" By this time HazePaw and SootPaw had memorized the amount, unhesitatingly saying, "two frogs, 1 rabbit, 7 fish and about 2 birds so, about 12 pieces of prey for us!" The two apprentices proudly stared up at Naivetail. The deputies face turned more welcoming. "That's good. Now, go rest. Your excused of your apprentice duties until sun-high tomorrow." SootPaw and HazePaw grabbed a piece of prey then triumphantly padded back to the apprentices den, laying down in their spots. The apprentice den was stripped of its cats, them all out getting a piece of prey to share with one another. SootPaws belly rumbled from hunger as he dug into his prey, leaving the bones after a quick 20 seconds of wolfing it down. HazePaw finished soon after, them both having full bellies after that meal. "This was the best meal I've ever had before," SootPaw remarked to HazePaw. The she-cat nodded, smiling at SootPaw. Before they knew it, sleep had overtook both of them, leaving them sleeping in their sitting position, but it was quite comfy.