снартея тшо

☀︎→☁︎ 「 The Next Day 」☁︎←☀︎
SootPaw was training with HazePaw that sun-up, practicing their battle moves and hunting crouches for other things than they were meant to be used for. They had fun, they mocked each other playfully, they became more better Friends than before. "Bet you won't expect this, SootPaw!" HazePaw yowled. SootPaw got in his normal crouch, waiting for HazePaw to pounce on him and battle his way on top of her, even though he'd most likely loose. But, HazePaw zigzagged towards SootPaw, catching him off guard. 'What's she doing! Is she crazy?' He thought. But just was he loosened his muscles to ask what she was doing, HazePaw pounced on SootPaw, knocking the breath out of his lungs. The ground came fast, his body smooshed on the rock-like sand. HazePaw was obviously panting, but it was a straight takedown, and even faster. "You... you've got to teach me how to do that..!" HazePaw laughed and got off of SootPaw, letting him catch the breath he lost. "It's not a tradition of our clan, but it's very useful!" HazePaw pointed out. SootPaw nodded. "We should go hunt, the clan wouldn't want us to come back without prey." HazePaw nodded as they padded away, their tails in the air.