снартея fоця

The next day at sun-high, HazePaw and SootPaw both padded out of the apprentices den, looking at the fresh-kill pile. It was still somewhat full, so HazePaw picked out a fish to eat with SootPaw. They gathered underneath a tree in the camp and starting ripping pieces off the large prey. MouseTail and CinderSplash approached them, sitting in front of them. "We heard about your large catch." CinderSplash began. "We are very proud of you two. And, it's seems your less hateful around each other." HazePaw giggled at the time she yelled at SootPaw for stepping on her fluffy tail. "So, me and MouseTail decided you two should train together, since you aren't as distant." SootPaw stared confidently at his mentors face. "We trained for a while, and we can do it again! Look what she knows!" SootPaw flicked his tail in a way to tell HazePaw to show their mentors the trick she showed him yesterday. She nodded, getting in position for a crouch. SootPaw looked at their mentors to see if they were looking, and they were. He looked back to HazePaw. HazePaw started zig-zagging, the look on their mentors faces was of confusion. SootPaw acted confused like last time, letting his muscles relax. That moment, HazePaw sprang at SootPaw, knocking him down and pinning him with her large hit. The breath was knocked out of him like last time, not being able to move as he laughed and panted for air. "S.... see..?" HazePaw was panting like SootPaw, looking at MouseTail and CinderSplash for a look of happiness. They seemed surprised, but they smiled and nodded. HazePaw let SootPaw recover himself and get up. "That move is amazing! Does SootPaw know it yet?" CinderSplash looked at SootPaw as he nodded. "We're proud of you both." MouseTail looked at both a apprentices with approval in his warm gaze.
'Finally, someone who approves of us.'
SootPaw looked over to HazePaw.
'I never knew some cat as beautiful and friendly as you.'
SootPaw smiles at HazePaw and looked back to his and her mentors.
'I have a feeling this is the start of something beautiful.'