Vampire Fic

Hi! This is not Klance! Sorry, this is just a random (but requested) little one shot as you can see by the picture up there^^ I commented on this Instagram post (my pfp is Misha Collins) and it got a lot of likes which surprised me, but some people were asking me to actually write one sooo *shrugs* Here it is if you came from instagram! I crossed out my username and other peoples because privacy:) 

Also! Please check out the story I'm currently writing, if you dont want to thats ok but I'd gladly appreciate it. I don't know much on vampire lore so I'm just using what's on the post, but I hope this was up to your standards. Enjoy!

Im really sorry but another little thing: I'm imagining this as a boyxboy but if you don't like that, I tried using more gender nuetral names and pronouns so you can think this is boyxboy, girlxboy, or girlxgirl!

3rd person POV (Jules is the vamp, their partner/mate (i guess) is Alex)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ALEX!" Jules quickly froze in fear at hearing their partners screech. 

What'd I do now?  Jules wondered as they walked to the laundry room where it seemed Alex's voice came from.

"Yes, darling?" Jules asked sweetly, hoping to calm Alex down before they cut off a limb for whatever Jules did.

"You checked the laundry thoroughly, correct?" Alex's tone was calm, but Jules knew them enough to know they were angry. 

"Yesss?"

"Then why was there a RED sock in the WHITE clothing!" Alex practically yelled. 

"But there wasn't when I checked I swear!" Jules quickly defended themselves, but now that they think about it, they may have seen a little bit of red and didn't think anything of it. 

"The shirt I was supposed to wear to my cousins wedding is now a bright pink! What am I supposed to do about that?" (or dress depending on how you're imagining it:)

"Wear a different on-"

"Jules! That doesn't help!"

"I'm sorry!" Jules apologized, they truly felt bad. Alex had spent weeks on choosing the perfect outfit for their favorite cousins wedding in a couple of hours. 

Alex sighed, they now felt bad for yelling and overreacting, but this wedding means a lot to them. "I'm sorry for yelling."

"No no no, I'm sorry for not checking thoroughly."

"Okay okay. We're both sorry." Alex wrapped their arms around Jules's waist. "Now can we cuddle?"

Jules laughed while pressing a kiss to the top of Alex's head. "Of course, sweetheart."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The incident and wedding was a couple days ago, but Alex is a petty person and wants to give Jules a bit of karma.

So, they put in a silver tongue piercing, bracelets, and earrings.

"Babeeeee." Jules whined for the 100th time that day.

He was not a fan of Alex's accessories. 

"Yes?" Alex asked innocently.

"You're not funny." The vampire glared at the human in front of them. 

"I know, I'm just petty. You should've picked up on this when we got together."

"Yes, but I didn't think I'd be on the receiving end!" Jules pouted and crossed his arm, watching Alex who was getting ready for the day. 

"Calm down, you big baby. It won't be forever. Just until I'm satisfied." 

"But I want to kiss you." Jules pouted once again; trembling lip and glossy eyes, the works.

Damnit, thought Alex, I hate when they do that. They look so cute

Alex sighed, "Fine."

Jules perked up instantly. "Really?!"

"No." Alex deadpanned before walking out of their room. 

"ALEXXXX." Jules chased after a laughing Alex and into the kitchen.

After sitting on the counter for a bit, Jules asked, "What are we having tonight?"

They didn't expect, "Italian" as a response. 

"Alex! Talk to meee pleaseeee." Jules even dropped to their knees and hugged Alex's leg like a child beggin their mother for a toy or treat. "What do I have to do for you to forgive me?"

Alex shrugged, "I don't really care. If you win me over, I might be nice to you for once."

Jules, once again, had a hopeful gleam in his eyes. "OKAY OKAY I CAN DO THAT! JUST YOU WAIT BABE!" They screamed as they ran to their room to brainstorm ideas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course! The fair is in town! Jules finally came up with a, hopefully, successful date idea. 

"BABYYYYY." Jules yelled from their room.

"YEAAA." Alex yelled back, wondering what Jules did now.

"Let's go to the fair! You love rollercoasters and we can play some games and win stuffed animals!" Jules excitedly informed Alex. 

Alex actually had no idea the fair was in town, but was excited nonethless. 

"Okay, let's go."

"YES!"

~~A little time skip~~

 The couple had been on rides, eaten greasy food, and played some games. 

Alex noticed Jules wasn't really paying attention to where they were walking so Alex decided to tease them just one more before they went home. 

The Hall of Mirrors.

When they were inside a dimly lit room, Jules asked, "Where are we?"

Alex smirked, "You'll see."

Alex ran to the first mirror they saw; it made them look like they had a Brendon Urie sized forehead.

"Jules! Come look!"

Jules nearly cried when they realized where they were. 

"Alexxxx" Jules whined once again.

Alex was starting to feel bad for being so unnecessarily mean to Jules. 

"Okay okay, I'm sorry for being so mean even though you already apologized for the laundry incident."

Jules smiled, "It's koay, I ruined your favorite shirt."

"Yes, but you already said sorry and I'm over here making you feel even more bad."

"Alex, it's okay. I already knew how petty you can be," Jules reached over and wrapped their arms around Alex's waist. 

"I should probably work on that." Alex mumbled, their face was buried into the crook of Jule's neck, their lips tickling Jules as they spoke.

"Your pettiness is something I love about you, don't change it. Even if it bugs me." They laughed.

"I love you, Jules." Alex said, their heart swelling with love and affection for their partner. 

"I love you, Alex." Jules could feel what Alex was feeling, their tummy full of butterflies at the thought of spending the rest of their lives together.

Because they were mates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOO! I feel like I start every authors note like that lol. I hope you liked this. I usually write on Microsoft Word, then I copy and paste, but I was too lazy to do that so I'm writing on the website. There's no spellcheck or anything like that, so I'm sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes. Again, I'm sorry if I forgot to use any they/them pronouns at any point of this little one-shot. Also, if you would like to, please check out my book Life is not a fairytale, thank you!