some cute gay shit

So uh it's been a while lmao

But I'm alive and well just haven't been writing very much due to school and I feel like this book is a major flop, but I'm going to keep going because I'm pretty proud of these little one-shots I've written:) 

If you've read all of these (you don't count Lilo), thank you so much for reading and continuing to read, it makes me happy and excited when I see the number of reads go up:)

Send in any requests you may have and if you feel like it, share this little book with some friends, your dog, your math teacher, ok maybe not them, but you get the point. 

And now for this unnecessarily long note to end lol.

Onto the cute gay stuff!

Also, this may or may have not been inspired by my Skam France babies, Elliot and Lucas. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was a bad day for Damien, it was easy to tell by the way he had this blanket of anxiety and uncertainty surrounding him. 

He woke up with fifteen minutes left for school to start; it takes five for him to get ready with another ten to get to school. 

His mother had woken him up by shouting and banging on his door for him to wake up and then proceeded to tell him how disappointed she was in him in the car. 

This being his third tardy that week, his biology teacher gave him a lunch detention slip for that day's lunch. Now he was even more upset because he wouldn't be able to spend the lunch with his boyfriend, Thomas. 

He smiled a bit at the thought of the blond-haired boy that has quickly captured his heart over the course of their relationship. 

Their journey wasn't, still isn't, easy but they've made it this far and they were determined to make it work. 

The bell rang, Damien having already packed away his things, headed towards the door and walked into the cafeteria where lunch detention was held. 

After turning in his slip to the teacher, he took a seat a bit away from the other students and took out his phone and earbuds. 

He smiled when he saw a text from his boyfriend saying what they've said countless times. 

I love you:) <3

Damien held back a laugh when he saw what else he had texted him. 

To the moon and back, even if you sometimes smell like buttcrack. 

"I love you and I never smell what are you talking about:(", he texted back. 

They continued teasing each other and made plans to hang out after school until lunch ended and they had to get to class. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damien and Thomas stumbled into Thomas' family cabin, their parents already knowing they were spending their weekend there with the promise of doing homework. 

They could feel their smiles against each other as they giggled and kissed each other, hearts full of love. 

"Remember the first time we came here?" Damien whispered when they pulled away long enough to set down their backpacks and overnight bags. 

"How could I not?" Thomas asked with a laugh as he wrapped his arms around Damiens' waist, looking down at the brown haired boy with a fond smile. "You almost burned the entire place down when you tried baking me cookies."

"It's not my fault I forgot to set a timer," Damien pouted, "I was distracted by your lips." He gave the taller boy a sweet smile. 

"Okay that's true but you're also very forgetful, baby." Damien blushed, no matter how long they've been together, he still couldn't handle the pet names and how sweet his boyfriend was. 

"Shut up," Damien grumbled, his hands lightly pushing at Thomas's chest where they were resting. 

Thomas just laughed and moved his hands to Damien's sides, rubbing up and down soothingly. "What do you want to do right now, sugar?" Thomas, loving the blush that spreads across his boyfriends' cheeks, made sure to use a pet name that Damien absolutely loathed. 

"Ew, don't call me that."Damien scowled. "Let's make food, I'm hungry."

"You're always hungry", Thomas grumbled when Damien pulled away from him to walk into the kitchen. 

"Okay and?" Damien raised a brow, hands on his hips, silently daring his boyfriend to comment any further. 

"And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that." Thomas smiled sweetly. 

"Good." Damien nodded his head in satisfaction and turned to open the fridge. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thomas watched with amused eyes as his boyfriend rolled and groaned in pain on the bed. 

"I'm never eating so much again!" Damien exclaimed.

"That's what you said last time and every other time before that," Thomas said. "And you'll say it every time after today too." 

"Shut up," Damien mumbled even though he knew Thomas was right.

"Want to go to sleep now, baby?" Thomas asked the brown haired boy as he crawled into bed, wrapping his arms around Damiens' waist. 

"No, let's watch a movie," Damien said, trying to wake himself up, though his eyes were already drooping with sleep. 

"Okay, sugar," Thomas chuckled at his boyfriend. 

The movie hadn't been on for five seconds when he could hear the light snoring coming from Damien. 

He sighed but didn't fight the tender smile he directed toward his sleeping boyfriend. He pressed feathery kisses all over Damiens' face, being careful not to wake him up. 

Thomas carefully entangled himself with Damien, bringing a hand up to caress his face softly.

He frowned when he saw the dark circles and bags under Damiens' eyes, not noticing them before. He knew that Damien struggled with anxiety and insomnia but his boyfriend never talked much about it, not wanting to be a burden.

Thomas made a silent vow to check up on Damien more often and to be there no matter how bad things become. He wanted to be there but he also knew never to push people to talk about things they didn't want to talk about.

Of course, he knew Damien wouldn't open up right away, but he also knew to constantly reassure him that it is always okay to talk to someone, whether a friend or professional.

Despite his panic attacks and depressive state, Thomas loved Damien for who he was, flaws and all.

That is soemthing Damien would always know.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhh, it's done! I'm literally writing on a bus, going to a college, sitting next to my best friend who reads these lmao.

I hope you liked:)<3<3<3