A Hell Of A Good Time

This isn't Klance lol

I got the idea from the pic above^

You don't have to read if you don't want to since this book is titled "Klance One-Shots". I should stick to Klance, but it does get tiring writing about the same characters with similar plots and I really like this idea.

If there are any spelling mistakes, forgive me, I'm wearing gloves because I am outside in 50° weather. As a Californian, that's really fucking cold and it's a little windy so that makes it worse:)

There is some religious stuff written. I'm sorry if I offend you in any way, it is a story and was needed for the story to flow.

So, yeah. Hope you like it:)

And it's still 2018 as I type this, so it probably won't be up until next year haha *finger guns*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andrew Davis was a quiet boy, had only three friends, good grades, and a nice family.

He stuck mainly to himself and those closest to him, he liked to stay home and read or sleep instead of going out.

The 17 year-old lived a nice life; followed the rules, obeyed the law, and tried staying out of trouble.

Until he fell in love with him.

He was possibly the most dangerous person for shy little Andrew to be in love with. Yet, he couldn't resist.

The man was 28 year-old Michael Wells. He was kind, understanding, and everything Andrew could possibly want in a partner.

The only problem was Michael's occupation.

He was Andrew's history teacher.

Despite being quite religious, both of their families accepted that they were a same sex couple and had an age gap between them.

What none of them knew, more so the world, was that everything they had read in the bible about homosexuality was true.

Andrew and Michael would go to hell for their sins. Unfortunately, Michael would suffer much worse treatment than Andrew because the younger boy was not of legal age when their relationship began.

The torture eventually became too much for him and he then ceased to exist. There is nothing beyond Heaven or Hell; you simply stop existing if you somehow die in either one.

The couple passed away together when the boat they were cruising on sank. Andrew was 50 while his husband was 61; they didn't want kids and traveled the world together.

When they made it to hell, they were back in their younger bodies; how they looked when their relationship blossomed.

They never saw each other in Hell.

As an older man, Andrew never outgrew his shyness and was extremely overwhelmed with the screams of agony coming from all directions.

Until he took a liking to a certain soul. This soul wasn't like the other's; it looked like a man, but this man was tall with bulging muscles, his skin was a deep red, a tail, and wore a black suit.

Because he was in his younger body, he also had some of the personality traits he had at that age.

And so, he followed this soul around for a while until one day, the soul turned to him and said,

"Who the heavens are you?"

Andrew, not expecting that, gasped and fell back until he landed on his bottom.

"What?" He asked.

"You've been following me around for quite some time now and I want to know why. Where you sent by my father to spy on me? Or was it some idiotic demon who wants to kill me?"

"What? No! I don't even know who you are!"

The man was surprised to hear this. How did this low life not know who he was? Everybody knew his name!

He was Lucifer, Satan, Prince of Darkness, Mr. Hellfire, any ridiculous name mortals gave him.

"You don't know who I am?"

"Obviously not."

"Really? You have absolutely no possible idea as to who I am?"

Andrew rolled his eyes. "If I did, we wouldn't be having this discussion right now."

Lucifer was becoming slightly annoyed with the boy's attitude.

He placed his hands on his hips and said to Andrew, "Why are you so annoying?"

"I am not!" Andrew said with a pout.

"Yes, you are."

"Am not!"

"Are too."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not."

"I can't believe I'm arguing like with some human."

"We wouldn't be if you just tell me who you are."

"Is my skin and tail not enough clues for you? I'm Satan, you dummy!"

"Oh. That makes sense."

After their conversation, Andrew stood up when Satan continued walking.

A few more weeks passed by until Satan once again became annoyed with Andrew following him around Hell.

"Dude, you gotta stop following me around."

Andrew wrapped his arms around himself; he felt awkward under the man's intense stare.

"I don't know anyone else here. I feel awkward."

"We're in Hell! This isn't about comfort!" Satan exclaimed.

Despite being pestered by Andrew, he had grown fond of him and didn't mind it as much anymore, but he would never say it.

"I understand, but you're still the only person or thing or being I know here."

Satan just rolled his eyes and continued to walk towards his home, but stopped when he didn't feel Andrew walking behind him.

He turned and saw the boy standing there looking awkward.

"Are you coming or not?" He shouted out to him.

Andrew looked up in surprise, but smiled when he realised Satan was allowing him to follow him around.

The smile on Andrew's face caused a very small, but still there, smile to blossom on Satan's face.

And so, for the next thousands of years, Andrew eventually convinced Satan to call him his friend.

The pair remained friend's and at some point, became lovers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked this one. I really like it:)

Thank you for reading!

Please comment, vote, and share!

I would love for other's to read my one shots. Thank you:)