✓None Of Your Business (Chapter 13)

"Oh come on! Don't tell me that you're gonna walk all the way to the school!" Tyler's voice yelled at me through the open window of his car, making my skin itch with irritation.

Ignoring him completely, I increased my speed.

Oh whom was I kidding! There was no chance for me to lose him behind!

"Cutie Patootie!"

That thing right there, caught my attention.

I think that that weird endearment struck my very last nerve, making my head snap towards his direction to glare at him. "One, I think I made myself pretty clear when I slammed the door shut right in your face and two, don't fucking call me that!"

With that, I increased my speed further and it almost felt like I had started sprinting by then.

Within a few minutes, I was huffing and puffing, and I needed to stop running if I didn't want to make my face meet the lovely ground. I was exerting myself and would've blacked out if I did not stop.

Yeah, I probably shouldn't have stopped exercising afterall.

After a moment or two, I heard a car door open and shut but at that moment, I wasn't capable of processing anything.

Not even few seconds later I felt a hand grab my upper arm and drag me around somewhere. "You're too stubborn for your own good." Tyler chuckled. "Look at yourself, have no energy left after a minute or two sprinting. How are you gonna do in bed?"

Oh my fucking God, WHAT? What the actual fuck?

"Let me go, Tyler! You better let me fucking go!" I hissed and tried to free myself from him. But his grip only tightened.

"Nah. Not happening, gummy bear."

My face contorted into a dirty scowl at that. "Would you stop calling me with these different names!?"

"Nah, not happening, Sweetums."

Okay that was it. I fucking hated him.

"If you don't fucking let me go at this instant, I'll be sure to kick you in the eggs!" I gritted my teeth with anger.

"Oh yeah! My sexy little tigress!" He laughed.

Before I could do something- anything- I was pushed towards the passenger seat of his car and was buckled up.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I glared at him.

"Tch tch. Wrong phrase, Cutie Patootie. It's 'thank you so much to save me my super hero macho man'!"

I scowled at him. "You're like a diaper."

That made his eyebrows furrow in confusion as he chuckled a bit at the idea. "What?"

"Yeah. Diaper. Self-absorbent and full of shit! Just like Pampers baby pants!"

"Ouch! That hurt pookie bear!"

"Doesn't look like that." I mumbled as I finally gave in and looked out of the window.

I didn't get it.... why would Tyler suddenly want to help me out like he actually cared?

For some other motives, for example, to get in my pants, obviously.

But if he really had that in his head I was sure he would've tried to make a move. I mean, even though I used to think he was an angel, now I know better. He is anything but that. I just wished that I could punch his stupid little pretty face so that I wouldn't feel so confused as I was at that moment.

"Why are you doing this...?" I whispered beside him.

That question was going to eat me up from inside and make me restless, so it was better to attempt to get an answer from him- at least I could get some reasons to hate him more.

He didn't say anything for a few seconds. What was he thinking? "Is that even a question?" He finally spoke. "I think I made myself pretty clear in room 194."

That made me frown. "Jerk!"

"Ow okay okay, if that makes you feel any better, I really felt bad for you that the only friend of yours- who is a total ass by the way- betrayed you. Like he was supposed to pick you up, wasn't he?"

"That's none of your business, okay!? I could've walked instead of been thrown into a car where God knows what might've taken place." I frowned. He didn't have any right to say shit about Noah.

"Oh trust me when I say I like it spacious and comfortable while bam-baming. I won't do it inside this small space." He had that expression on his which made my fingers twitch with the anticipation of the feel of his face when I slap him.

"Piss off!" I snorted.

"Ow, gummy bear, why do you hate me so much?"

I took a deep breath. I wanted to punch myself for expecting him to know, to remember what he had did to me. How could he not! Was he drunk that day!

I stayed silent. I think the should figure that out himself and reflect on his current actions as well. We reached the parking lot of the school after a while and I saw Noah beside his car arguing with Cynth.

Typical.

I got out of the car, slamming the door shut as harshly as I can, and charged towards Noah.

He was going to get it that day! Because of him I had to spend fifteen fucking minutes with the fart-face! The most horrible fifteen minutes of my life!

As soon as I reached him, I grabbed his collar in anger.

"Woah Red! Jeez, calm down! What's wrong?" His brows met in the middle, hands on top of mine in an attempt to get his collar freed and get his ass saved.

"What's wrong?" I mocked. "Don't do you think you're forgetting something?"

His eyes widened in realisation. "Oh fuck! I forgot-"

"Find some excuse that is believable!" I interjected and my hands automatically folded in front of my chest.

"It's all the Ching Chong's fault!"

"What? Who?" My frown deepened.

"No Rubes, don't listen to Chapstick! He was the one who started it!"

"What the hell is happening? Someone explain!" I huffed in frustration.

"Okay so while I was about to start my car, this missy here decided that it would be real nice if she jumps on the road right in front of me and my car!"

"I was in a hurry." She shot a glare in his direction. "'Cause I was getting late and my car is still under maintenance."

"Whatever. If you were that eager to get run over by a car, you should've chosen somebody else's car, not mine!"

"Oh yes? But Mister Prick I Love Playing With My Little Chapstick, you weren't even driving!"

"Oh, but what if I were huh?"

I knew it was a waste of time to keep standing there so I rolled my eyes and entered the school as soon as the bell rang for my first class.

______________________________

800+ reads and 200+ votes.

Wow. Guys. Its. Mind. Blowing.

I might not say this often, but you guys are just so amazing and without you I can't be here right now!

You guys are the best! <3

Love y'all a lot! (^3^)

~Dee <3

[EDIT: 15 DEC 2019]