✓Egocentric Jerk (Chapter 23)

Noah looked so pissed, that I was sure that if I were to keep an iron rod on his head it would melt right away.

I glared at Tyler. "Please, Tyler, piss off. Clearly, no one wants you here."

"Oh Sweetums please! I know what I did was wrong. I was just messing around but I didn't knew that your mother was such a bi— I mean... she was so strict."

"Step mother." I corrected. "Bitchy step mother." I added.

"I really feel bad about what I did. Please forgive me. If you can't forgive me that easily then at least allow me to make it up to you..." Unexpectedly, he sounded genuine. Okay... I might forgive him now... "I promise the next time I visit ya I'll make sure you're home alone so we could have so much more fun than that."

I narrowed my eyes at that. Why can't he speak one freaking sentence without his inappropriate comments? .

Let me think... because one, he was a egocentric-full-of-himself bitch; two, he was a egocentric-full-of-himself bitch and did I mention he was a egocentric-full-of-himself bitch? Oh and a huge jerk.

I was going to forgive him. But now, I don't think I will. But after weighing pros and cons of the situation, I figured that if I agreed then it would help me to get closer to him like planned.

Not too close, only being friendly is enough.

I let out a defeated sigh. "Fine... but I'll be chopping your balls off next time you try showing 'em off by such a stupid stunt." I had authority in my voice as I looked at him sternly. Damn, I liked being the one to have the last say.

His eyes lit up as he jumped up and down where he stood and went in to hug me but I prevented it by pushing him away by his shoulders. "Now go. Let me have a peaceful lunch with my friends." My friends...

I glanced at them to find a golden haired she-monster giving me a smug look that said "bitch-I-want-all-the-details" and an immensely raged Noah who's face said "you-are-going-to-burn-in-hell".

I closed my eyes shut tightly in horror. What the fuck did I just do?

"Bitch! Did you wore his boxers too!? Tell me were they soft? And did they smell nice? Like I've heard they do? And were they a little—"

Noah's head snapped towards her and just the look on his face could shut the president of America up.

Damn. I don't know why she has a fetish for underwears. That's just so gross.

Okay. I really need to do something before I get slaughtered.

"Noah—"

"I need no explanation." His voice was surprisingly calm and firm.

"I ju—"

"Don't want any excuses either."

"What you're thin—"

"Yeah, yeah, I know you're a free person and have the right to do anything you wa—"

"Jesus! Can you just shut the fuck up for a few minutes and try to listen to me for once!" I snapped, annoyed.

"It's me who has the right to be mad so don't you dare yell at me!" Okay cool. Now he was the one yelling at me. "I wasn't the one who is in a relationship with the dickhead who ruined my life!"

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up." I was losing my patience. He didn't needed to bring that up. "And just listen."

His eyebrows furrowed as I could see him grinding his teeth— a habit when he tried to keep his anger in check. His frown deepened as he muttered out a "fine".

"Okay so..." I told them how he came to my house and claimed that he was there for the kiss I supposedly promised him about, and how the stuff that he did and said led to huge fight between me and Rachel and then I ran away and in the park.  I paused to observe their faces.

Cynth's eyes sparkling, and Noah's held confusion and rage.

Okay.

Might want to continue now.

"Casper, a friend of mine, after he I told him about all that, proposed the idea that I should hurt him back." I narrated the whole plan to them.

I fucking sounded like a heartless female mafia leader at that moment. But even though I was not that cruel to impose pain on someone just for my mere satisfaction and sense of happiness inside for me; I wanted to do it nevertheless.

Maybe because I would've died to spend time with him and have my dream come true, even if everything was fake.

Yah. Definitely that. But, I would keep myself in check and try my best to not to revive the unwanted feelings for him.

They both looked at each other with raised brows and creases on foreheads, before they laughed out aloud.

"Jeez, is he affecting your brain that much? I mean, yeah, you practically lost your sanity when it comes to him but still?" Cynth was trying hard to not to burst out laughing again.

Okay what on earth is going on?

"What do you mean?"

"You've got that Chapstick or me as your best friends. You could've called us for some consolation but you legit discussed the matter with your imaginary friend?"

I frowned at that. "Huh?"

"And no creativity, might I add? Casper is already taken by a famous friendly animated ghost. Try another one." Noah explained Cynth's earlier statement.

"What? Ah, oh, fucking no! Jesus! Did I say Casper? My bad. I wanted to say Jasper. Jasper Elvis. I met him at the park one day and we've been friends since then."

"Ah! That kid who dropped out of the school so he can be home schooled, ain't it?" Noah seemed to know him.

I nodded in positive.

"I've always heard about his intelligence and wit. If he's the one who gave you that advice, I'm totally with you." Cynthia grinned.

Hah! I know you! You're supporting the idea just so you could accomplish your matchmaking task.

But what was more shocking, Noah nodded his head in agreement.

What? He approves of that?

Might be the point where I mentioned hurt and pain for Tyler which tempted him to agree.

But that doesn't mean that I've fully forgiven him.

______________________________

Another updatee!!! And on time, mind you (;

Damn Wattpad is so drunk these days. Why can't it run without any glitches for once!?

(I almost forgot today was saturday. And the fact that there was this freaking amazing sports match i had to watch didn't help either.)

Anywhooo, love y'all beautifuls!

Hope you doing fine!

Buh-bye! (:

~Dee<3

[EDITED: 10TH JUNE 2020]