Prologue

Please read A/N before continuing with this story. Thank you!

(A/N: There WILL be mature content in this book. Smut included. Also swearing obviously. This is just how I feel is best for the situations I would like to put in this story. If you do not lile smut, I will put a warning in each smutty chap and scene. I will put a 'It's clear!' when the smut is over for the people who do not read smut and would perfer to skip over it. I am also not the BEST smut write so bear with me! I am working on making it as BEST AS POSSIBLE though!

\Smut policy has been changed for this book. This is the current policy. Thank you!/

Also, if you find any type of error, please point it out so I can fix it. But on that note, enjoy my story!)

___________________________________

Lee Roonchae is currently standing in Bang PD's office, trying hard not to panic. She was called into his office without knowing why. This is the first time she was ever called into his office and the look on his face made Roonchae more relaxed.

Bang PD smiled wide at Roonchae and sat down at his desk. He motioned for Roonchae to take a seat as well.

"So Roonchae, do you know why I called you in here today?" PD Nim asked, with a huge smile on his face. He tried to hide it, but Roonchae could see right through him.

"No, sir." She gulped. As the tone was changing in PD Nim's voice, so were her nerves.

PD Nim smiled. "Well, you see, Ms. Lee, I have decided to hold an audition for a new group." He got up and walked towards the door and grabbed a file so he could give it to Roonchae.

"What does this have to do with me?" Roonchae asked, as she was looking at the cover of the file.

"You're going to be in the group with the seven boys that pass their auditions."

Roonchae stared at PD Nim in disbelief. She was supposed to debut as a solo artist and now she's debuting with seven other people? Not to mention, they're all guys. She wasn't very fond of this idea, since her dream was to debut as a soloist.

"So when are the auditions going to be held?" Roonchae said, an annoyed tone to her voice. She tried to hide it from PD Nim, but he could see right through her just as easily as she could him.

"Well, about that..." PD Nim rubbed the back of his neck, while smiling nervously at Roonchae.

"About what? Tell me what you did." Roonchae demanded.

"We kind of already had the auditions." PD Nim said sheepishly. Roonchae was speechless, she couldn't believe what she just heard. They already had the auditions and didn't give her any time to herself before seven other people were brought into her life.

Roonchae sighed and got up out of the chair she was sitting in. "I guess I'll go find a dorm for us to live in."

"Oh no Ms. Lee. We've already got that covered. We found a dorm already for you to live in. It has four bedrooms and two bathrooms." PD Nim smiled and sat back in his chair, satisfied with himself.

"Can I go now PD Nim?" Roonchae asked, annoyed and wanting to go home and rest. She was already annoyed with her meeting with PD Nim. Now she has to be annoyed when she leaves.

PD Nim nodded his head. "Yes, but you're going to hate me. You're not going to your current dorm."

"What do you mean? Where am I going then?"

"Your new dorm."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading!

Love! ❤❤