1

Roonchae couldn't believe PD Nim was making her move into a new dorm tonight. She would've understood if she moved in a few weeks from now, but tonight? It all seems too rushed.

It seems like tonight isn't a good night for Roonchae. First she is told she won't be debuting as a soloist anymore, then she is told to move out of her current, peaceful dorm and into a new dorm that may or may not be chaotic.

PD Nim also told her that her new group members would already be at the dorm when she arrived.

As Roonchae arrived at the building, she stepped out of the car and took a good look at the place. It was completely different from her other dorm, but on the brightside, it looked more spacious on the outside.

She waited for the elevator for quite some time. Once the elevator arrived, she stepped inside and took a look at her paper that PD Nim gave to her before she left his office. She pressed the correct floor number and waited patiently.

Once the elevator stopped, she stepped out and walked down the hallway towards the dorm. She looked at the door and sighed deepily. "You can do this, Roonchae. You're still going to be an idol, even if you aren't solo." She muttered to herself.

She took another deep breath and knocked on the door. No one answered the door, so she knocked again. As she was knocking for the second time, someone quickly opened the door.

Roonchae smiled as the handsome man was standing in the door way, a confused look on his face.

"Do you have the right room number?" The handsome man asked.

Roonchae wasn't paying any attention to what the man said. She was too busy staring at his beauty. 'How can he be that beautiful?' She thought to herself.

The man snapped his fingers in Roonchae's face. "Hello?"

Roonchae snapped out of her thoughts. "What?" She asked.

The man chuckled. "Do you have the right room?"

"Oh, um, I think so!" She shouted. She dug into her bag and pulled out her file, then looked at the man. "I'm Lee Roonchae." She said, but the man still looked confused. "Maybe PD Nim gave me the wrong room number."

"Wait a minute," The guy said. "did you say PD Nim? Like, Bang PD Nim from BigHit?" Roonchae nodded her head. "Oh, you must be our eighth member! Come in!" He opened the door wide enough so Roonchae could enter the dorm.

Roonchae smiled and grabbed her things, before walking inside. Once she was inside, she was met with six other good looking men. "I wonder what they put in the water." She mumbled.

(A/N: I'll be using their Korean ages NOT their international ages. I also am doing their ages at the time of their debut because it's easier for me that way. Also I got these off the internet because I'm bad at math and don't feel like subtracting a bunch.)

The man that answered the door quickly took his position next to the shortest guy. "We weren't expecting you so soon, but since you're here, I think we should introduce ourselves." The man looked down the line of all the guys, until someone spoke.

"My name is Kim Namjoon, but my fans call me RM. I'm nineteen years old and I'm the leader of the group. PD Nim already told me about you and I was really excited to meet you! Since you were dragged into this group last minute, PD Nim thought it was okay if you were to be your own leader." Namjoon said.

Roonchae nodded her head as Namjoon spoke more. She couldn't help but wonder when PD Nim had the time to tell Namjoon about her unless her joining the group was already planned ahead of time.