6

A/N: OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,

I really love this photo. 😂😂

That's it. Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dalhyeon woke up to a horrible smell. She couldn't describe what smell she was smelling, but all she knew was that it was horrible. She was looking around trying to figure out what the smell was.

She sat up straight on the bed and started feeling around. She had no idea where she was or how she fell asleep on a bed.

She dug into her pocket and grabbed her phone. She turned the flashlight on and realized where she was. She was in Jungkook's room, but she still didn't know where was that smell was coming from. She moved her flashlight around the room, until she landed on a basket full of dirty clothes. Well, at least she solved the case of the dirty smell.

"Gross." She said, as she scrunched her face. She got up from the bed and heard yelling coming from the ground.

"Ow! You stepped on my hand!" Someone yelled. They quickly got up and rubbed their hurt hand.

Dalhyeon shined the light on the person and gasped. "Jungkook, I am so sorry. I didn't know you were down there!"

"It's fine." Jungkook said, while shaking his throbbing hand.

"What were you doing on the floor anyways?"

You fell asleep on my bed and I didn't want to wake you, so I slept on the floor."

"Why didn't you sleep in Taehyung's bed?"

"I didn't think that far ahead, okay?" Jungkook laughed. "Besides, it's okay."

"Okay? I just nearly broke your hand!"

"Come on!" Jungkook exclaimed. "You're not even that heavy."

Dalhyeon was about to punch Jungkook in the face, when she stopped mid air. "Oh my gosh, Jungkook!"

"What?" He asked.

"Your stutter!"

"My stutter?"

"Yes! Your stutter is gone!"

"Really?" He asked. He looked up, as if his stutter was on the ceiling. "I guess I'm comfortable around you now."

Dalhyeon giggled. "I'm glad. You had lots of improving to do, Jungkook, but at least that stutter's gone."

Jungkook smiled his bunny smile. "And it didn't even take that long!"

"More like all night, but let's go with that."

The door knob jiggled and in came Roonie, bright and early. "Goodmorning, sleepy heads! It's time for breakfast, so get a move on!"

"I'm not hungry." Dalhyeon protested. She sat down on the bed and folded her arms.

"I don't care, I'm older. Now go eat." Roonie fought back. She pointed out the door and Dalhyeon huffed. She had no choice but to obey her older sister.

Dalhyeon left the room and Jungkook was walking out the door, when Roonie stopped him. "How did everything go?"

"I seem to have lost my stutter, but what if it's because I'm comfortable around Dalhyeon? What if I stutter around other females that aren't Dalhyeon?" Jungkook asked. He was happy, yet worried at the same time.

"Well, step one was achieved, which is good. We can worry about all that later. For now, let's go get something to eat." Roonie said. She smiled at Jungkook and followed him out of the room.