Change of Heart

Summary: The reader really loves pie, but little Ren does not. What happens when Hux hears the reader ranting about it?

Warnings: fluff, like girl, just pure fluff.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We can't..." Y/N spoke towards the general.

There was a meeting between the high ranking officers and the General - General Hux. However, most of the people in the room left afterwards, back to their duties. The only ones left in the room were Y/N, the Y/H/C haired general's assistant, as well as the secret love interest of Armitage (although they didn't know) and some co-workers. Their voice cracked a bit and juxtaposed to a mellow whisper. Some colleagues glanced to Y/N, some eyes turning back in a second, whilst the general's eyes lingered for a bit longer.

"Pardon, General L/N?" asked General Hux politely.

They cleared their throat before they replied to General Hux politely.

"We can't... we can't just change the menu, people are going to get mad. Plus I like the pies..." Y/N voice faded. They really did love those pies from the cafeteria.

"I am aware but Ren seems to have a picky taste. Why does he even get food from there?" Hux whispered.

They both sniggered at Kylo's behaviour.

"Please? I mean, they can make a separate pie that he likes... for me?" Y/N eyes twinkled. Hux turned his head and looked into their eyes. He was frankly pulled in, Stars, they're beautiful, he thought.

He sighed, "Fine, for you, love."

"love?"

"what? See you at my office later," he swiftly turned and almost legged it to the hallway, trying to avoid the awkward conversation in the middle of work.

Y/N chuckled, "see you!" they shouted back, leaving a small smile on both of their faces. 

AN: This is my first ever fanfic don't come at me for its shittyness lol. If you have any requests comment them down below, and I'll try my hardest to make them. <3 Thanks for reading!