Act I: Chapter 3-4

ACT 1:
The Sun Key and Moon Lock

CHAPTERS 3-4:
Purification
+
For Old Time's Sake
_________________________________

[Italics: Thoughts]
[Normal: Speaking/Talking]
[Bold: Important Thoughts/Dialogue]
[Bold+Italic: Author's Note]
[□: Time Skip]
[■: New Scene]

((Everybody in this story will be introduced with the Last Name, First Name format rather than First, Last format))
___________________________________

"I can't believe you left without anyone noticing" Ame said in awe. School was uneventful...besides the whole Guardian Ceremony. School ended and I was taking Ame to the new cafe that opened up not long ago. Business is booming there.

"It was a good timing. Besides, I did not want to be there" I said as she hummed. "You should've brought me with you!" She whined as I hummed, making her upset, but then smiled. "Oh, Kiri! Did you ever purify the Joker's egg yesterday?" She asked as I shook my head.

"I lost sight of it...that egg does not want to be purified at all" I explained as we reached the cafe. I opened the door for her as she walked in and gasped in amazement. Leaving her to sightsee, I went to order the usual.

"I love it already!" Ame stood besides me and ordered. The food here comes out really quick, so we didn't have to wait long. I only ordered macaroons for Mona and Azu. Ame ordered...alot of stuff...too much to explain, actually.

"You're going to get cavities" I said as we walked out and started the walk to her home...or rather our meeting spot. She smiled and ate her sweets. I glanced ahead and noticed the Queen and Joker...talking. Ame noticed and raised an eyebrow.

"Isn't the Queen and Joker the worse pairing...?" She mumbled as I watched them interact. Tension is in the air. "Guess they're on X-Egg duty..." I mumbled as an X-Egg flew past them. I quickly walked off, but Mona flew in front of me. I sighed.

"By the power of the moon and the night sky besides me...Character Transformation, unlock!"
.
.
.
.
.
"Character Transformation, MoonPie!"

"Character Transformation, Clown Drop!" The Queen Character Transformed as Ame looked at me, then at her. "Juggling Party!" She sent her pins after the eggs. "No! Kiri! Do something!" Ame yelled out as pointed my staff towards the egg.

"Moon Shield" I drew a circle and sent it towards the egg, shielding it from the pins. The pins bounced off the shield and in any random direction.

"Yay! Kiri! Purify the egg! Purify the egg! Purify the egg!" Ame chanted as I sighed in relief. Someone save me.

"It's the girl from yesterday..."

"You aren't a Guardian! Get lost!" The Queen shouted at me as I turned towards her. I didn't really hear her since she was across the street from where I was at. "Were you saying something? I didn't hear you!" I said as she growled and threw more pins at my shield, trying to break it.

"Moon Haven!" I pointed my staff towards the Queen and tied her up with tiny Cresent Moons. Guiding the shield to the ground, I jumped on it and flew up, capturing the egg with the sphere on my staff.

"Don't worry, you're safe now. Moon Cleansing!" I said, humming a soft song until the sphere turned white. As soon as I released the egg, it flew away, probably trying to find their owner.

"So beautiful!! Kiri!!" Ame ran towards me and tackled me in a hug, which undone my transformation and Mona hugged me. Azu floated on my head.

"Can't...breathe...Ame..." I said, trying to push her off, which failed.

"I was taking care of that!" The Queen shouted, everyone turning towards her. "No. You were going to destroy a child's dream..." Ame pointed out, making her growl and get up.

"You! Who are you!" She pointed towards me as I raised an eyebrow. "Don't the Guardians have records of all the students at Seiyo Academy? Go look in it" I said, glaring at the Queen, who glared back at me. Mona, Azu and Ame were sending daggers at me as I raised my hands in defeat.

"Be nice, Kiri!" The trio said as I held my hands higher. "Why? She isn't a nice person" I pointed at the Queen. Ame, Mona and Azu moved closer towards me, which made me run away from them. All three following after them. We left both the Queen and Joker in a confused state.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Ame had to go to the Director's Office after school, leaving me to walk around the courtyard to wait for her. Well, I actually gotten invited to go meet the Guardians, but I didn't want to go.

"Kiri! We have to go met the Guardians!" Mona shouted as Azu shook her head. "No way. I say we stay away from them. The Queen would try to kill he-"

"Tsukiyomi Ikuto!"

"Time to go" I said, walking away from the scene as Mona and Azu flew towards the scene. Sighing, I turned around and follow them. As soon as I reached their destination and realized who they were, I immediately regretted my decision.

The King's Chair and the Cheshire Cat.

Me, Mona and Azu hid in the trees and listened to their conversation. Well, I tuned them out until they brought my name into it.

"Kiri? When did she get back in Japan?" The annoying cat (who I call Cheshire) asked as the King gasped. "She's your sister! How do you-"

"I was busy" Cheshire snarled at him, making the King frown.

"The Joker...you're after her for the Humpty Lock, aren't you?" He asked as I glanced at the duo...who was as confused as I was. What's the Humpty Lock?

"You stole the Dumpty Key from me, now you're-"

"Stole? I only got back what belonged to me. Anyways, I have to go greet my sister now"

"She's not doing your dirty deeds. So leave her out of it. Leave the Joker alone as well" The King said, who was getting angrier by the minute. Mona almost flew out, but Azu stopped her. "I don't know what I'll do about the Joker, but Kiri is my priority now" He disappeared into the trees and the King sighed and sat back down in thought.

Both Mona and Azu didn't move or speak much until we spotted Ame, who was walking around. We gotten out of our hiding spot and went to her.

"Man...I can't wait the Sports Festival tomorrow" Ame walked towards me, but stopped and poked my face. "Are you okay? You look upset" She asked as I nodded, but looked at her in confusion.

"Sports Festivial?"

●Word Count: 1111●