Act I - Chapters 9-10

ACT 1:
The Sun Key and Moon Lock

CHAPTER 9-10:
A Wild Cheshire Has Been Spotted!
+
Consequence of Black Diamond
_________________________________

[Italics: Thoughts]
[Normal: Speaking/Talking]
[Bold: Important Thoughts/Dialogue]
[Bold+Italic: Author's Note]
[□: Time Skip]
[■: New Scene]

((Everybody in this story will be introduced with the Last Name, First Name format rather than First, Last format))
___________________________________

"What is this for?" I asked Mona, who pointed to a certain blonde king walking away from the pink joker, leaving her alone.

"To spy! We know that he has something to do with the Joker!" She said as I sighed and glared at the fairy, who was staring at her. Azu was sitting on my shoulder, observing.

"So...you want to spy on the King...beca-"

"Jack...and Cheshire Cat!" Mona pointed out as I looked at the scene before me. Cheshire came down and licked Pinky's ice cream as Jack was hiding in the bushes. "That's very unacceptable! Isn't he like...17, 18 and she's barely 11?" Azu cringed as I sneered, nodding in agreement. "And he licked the King's ice cream too..." I mumbled as we watched the interaction. We cringed when the Joker stood up and shouted, only to land on his lap.

"My brother is a pervert who should be jailed. That's all I need to see..." I mumbled as Mona groaned in protest.

"No way! I wanna keep-"

"NYA!" Me, Mona and Azu screamed and jumped out of our hiding spot, seeing the small blue cat snicker. "MOTHER OF FU-"

"Language!" Azu said as we turned to see the Cheshire Cat and Joker all looking at us. "Wow! You look alot like Ikuto-Nya!" The small blue cat (whose name I do not know) said as I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "You two do look so much alike..." Joker said as I sighed.

"T-That pose...so unladylike" Azu mumbled as we heard footsteps coming towards us.

"It was hard finding the..." He paused and looked at Cheshire and Joker...in their compromised pose. "Tsu-Tsukiyomi Ikuto!? What are you-" He paused and looked in my direction. "Kiriko-san!" I groaned mentally as the King ran to where I was at and helped me up. "Are you hurt!? Did Ikuto do this!?" He kept asking me questions as I slowly backed away from him.

"I-I'm okay...thanks...but why the-"

"Language, Kiri"

"I wasn't going to curse! I just want to know why the Joker is sitting on that Cheshire's lap like that!" I pointed at the duo, as he set the Joker down and stood up, giving her the other ice cream and walking over to where I was at, causing me to back up.

"Absolutely not!" I backed away, causing Azu to fly on my shoulder, being ready to Chara change if necessary.

"Since when did you have a Chara...?" He mumbled as Mona flew behind me, scared of the mini-cheshire that was flying around both her and Azu. "Two at that...?"

"Is she your mysterious sister, Nya? You two looks so ali-"

"Why does it even matter? Stay back!" I said, chara changing with Azu, but the King stood in front of me, chara changed as well. Cheshire chara changed as well and came at the King with a smirk, causing them both to get in a fight.

"This is not my day" I said, but looked at the Joker, who looked severely confused while holding two melting ice creams in her hands. "Let's leave now...for real this time" I said and backed away into the bushes and escaped before anything else happened.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Kiri!! Good...you look like poo" Ame ran up to me as I was walking to the gate, which was now blocked off by everyone admiring Joker's 'Cool and Spicy' personality. I groaned loudly. "I'm feeling like absolute-"

"Kiriko..." I shivered at Azu's cold glare. She wasn't in a good mood either. "I feel like...dark, stormy clouds today..." I mumbled. "Same..." Ame giggled at her, who sent her a cold glare. "Be nice, Azu"

"I didn't get my daily tea..." She sighed as I sighed and we started walking to our homeroom.

"Oh, Kiri. Do you know what Black Diamond is?" Ame asked as I raised an eyebrow. "No..." I said as she faked a gasp. "No way! It just came out recently too! If you listen to it, you'll get everything you want. If you don't listen to it in 7 days, something bad will happen" She explained as we walked in and saw that everyone was talking about it. We sat in our seats and chatted about the CD and our weekend.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

"Yesterday...was that your-"

"Yeah. I haven't seen him since he left...and now he's interest in my life? Don't even get me-"

"Kiri-san!"

"Moon God Tsukiyomi, please kill me now" I mumbled a prayer that wasn't answered. "Be nice, Kiri" Mona said as the Joker ran over to me in her Amulet Heart transformation...and a floaty egg, that was somewhat dark.

"What are you-"

"You can purify eggs, right!?" She asked as I slowly nodded, prompting Mona to fly around my head cheerfully. "No-"

"Please! There's a ton of X-Eggs coming out and it's because of that weird CD. Tadase-Kun is in trouble" Now that she said the King's name...

"Absolutely not" I said and walked past the Joker, who flew in front of me. "Please, Kiriko..." She pleaded as I sighed and glanced at Mona, who nodded.

"By the power of the night moon and night sky besides me...Character Transformation, unlock!"
.
.
.
.
.
"Character Transformation: MoonPie!"

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

"That's alot of X-Eggs...and children" I mumbled. "Quick! Find Tadase-Kun" Joker said as we separated (Joker took the sky while I stayed on land) to find him. "What is this song!?" I shouted, seeing King clutching his head with Kiseki inside...and his egg slowly becoming an X-Egg.

"Nonononononononono!" I ran up and tried to capture it with my sphere, but it flew away. "Not on my watch. Moon Haven!" I pointed my spear at the egg and tiny crescent moons went flying towards it, capturing it.

"Tadase-Kun! Remember why Kiseki was born!" Joker shouted as he looked up at her with a shocked expression. Kiseki came out of his egg. "Don't you dare cry! Kings don't cry!" Aaaaaand he ruined the moment. As soon as he ruined the moment, I released the crescents and he flew over to King, performing a Character Transformation.

"Platinum Royale!"

"Wait a minute! Now you can do a Character Transformation!? I though every single Guardian could do that!?!?" I shouted, noticing a black van parked nearby. Leaving the work to the King and Joker, I sneaked over to the van and peeked inside...and it was Angel Face with a new Fairy. They didn't notice us. Instead, they were talking to someone in the driver's seat.

"Who is that?" Azu commented as I shrugged, noticing that her manager, Sanjou, was in the driver's seat. I gotten out of the Transformation and Mona furrowed her eyebrows. "We should go, Kiri" She said as I nodded and looked back at the duo, who purified all of the eggs and was talking to each other.

"Right...before they try and talk to me..." I said and walked away from the van.