Jealous

Summary: Alice shows FP that he belongs to her.

Rating: M, XXX for VERY EXPLICIT SEX.

Genre: Smut. Maybe a hint of romance? It's mostly falice sex tbh.

Notes: In this instalment, Alice and FP get kinky af. It's way more explicit than anything I've ever written so I'm super excited/nervous. Originally written for Riverdale Kinkweek on Tumblr. 

~~Jealous~~

"Alice? You here?" FP called as he pushed open his creaky door. It was just before noon and her station wagon was parked out front which was all kinds weird.

She didn't do spontaneous visits unless something was very very wrong.

There was a time, not long ago, where he hated her guts and his phone was consistently dead. Alice always had the courtesy to call beforehand even if he rarely picked up. She would leave a scathing message before showing up to yell at him about some Serpent information she uncovered in the pursuit of journalism.

Nowadays, Alice called to invite herself over and FP made sure his phone was always charged.

She parked far away and never stayed the night. Never left any evidence behind.

So this was... unexpected.

The first thing he noticed when entering the trailer were her suede boots neatly tucked against the wall. The thigh high ones she had bought just a few days ago.

He liked those boots. He liked the way they looked and he liked the way they felt wrapped around him with the heels digging into his ass as she came apart around him

He surveyed the rest of the trailer to find a trail of clothes leading to the bedroom. He followed it, picking up her discarded coat, dress and bra along the way. FP's breath hitched when he noticed her panties hanging around the door handle.

He gently pushed the door open to find Alice sitting on his bed, headboard, knees to her chest. She flipped through a magazine - probably TheNew Yorker - while wearing nothing but his blue flannel and her glasses.

"There you are. About time," she closed the magazine and tossed it and her glasses aside. "I was getting cold so I borrowed a shirt. You don't mind, do you FP?"

"Not at all," FP swallowed. Only her top two buttons were done up. It was taking everything in him not to ravage her right there and then. He tossed her clothes onto the dresser. "How did you get in here?"

"You really shouldn't hide the key under the gnome anymore. It's literally Riverdale's worst kept secret." Alice stretched her legs over his blanket and spread them slightly. "By the way, that key is mine now."

"Yeah, sure. That's fine," FP shrugged. Her hands were slowly moving south. Fuck, she was hot. FP made a decision and kicked off his shoes. In two steps, he had her pinned under him. "What are you doing here, Alice?" he growled.

She smiled and gently stroked his jawline with her thumb. "Isn't it obvious?"

FP wiped away her grin with a sloppy kiss.

-

At breakfast earlier that day, Betty picked at her cereal before getting the courage to ask a seemingly innocuous question. "Mom, did you know Jughead's mom in high school like you knew FP?"

Alice choked on her coffee.

Sometimes she regretted mentioning her and FP's past to her inquisitive daughter, but she was trying this new thing where she was honest. She placed her mug on the table and eyed Betty warily.