Ruined I

Summary: Alice fantasizes about FP.

Rating: M. NSFW. 

Genre: Basically porn. 

~~Ruined~~

It's been so long  since she's had a release. Since the day she went to visit FP and he ruined her snakeskin blouse.

That was weeks ago.

In the meantime, Alice had done nothing but eat, sleep, and focus on healing from the year's trauma.

It's now the end of June and right in the middle of the first heat wave of the year. The AC is blasting away, and she's found reprieve in a thin, white, summer dress that fell just above her knees. Her soft hair falls delicately around the thin straps on her shoulders.

T he truth is, the combination of the unbearable heat and her sexual frustration is starting to get to Alice and she really needs to blow off some steam. There's no better time than the present - Betty's out on her internship and Polly has Farm commitments.

Alice settles herself on the couch and slips a hand into her underwear, puts pressure on her clit as she moves the tiniest of circles around it. She can't resist letting her fingers wander between her legs so she could softly pet her lips through her moist panties. With her other hand, she pinches her nipples through the thin cotton fabric then massaging them.

She pushes her thighs together, creating friction by moving only a fraction and she can feel her panties getting wetter with each tiny movement. Removing the scrap of fabric down her legs, she tosses it aside.

She felt a surge move through her body as she adds pressure to her pussy, pausing occasionally to finger her clit. As she does her moans begin to get louder. Her legs are quivering and she thinks of things that will tip her over the edge.

FP.

She remembers their encounter in his trailer. The feeling of his large hands around her waist and his door pressing against her back. She remembers how she undressed him in his living room before he pushed her into his couch.

Alice feels her body fill with a familiar warm glow at the memory of it.

She remembers the smell of him filling her head as his lips grazed her neck.

Alice's fingertips instinctively run over her bare skin, savouring the goosebumps as she let out a soft whimper. Her face flushes as she imagines running her hands up his muscular arms, across his broad chest, and over his hard throbbing cock.

She imagines FP telling her to spread herself wide for him and she slips two fingers inside herself. She imagines him teasing her, rubbing the head of his cock against her dripping slit.

A soft moan escapes her throat. "Oh, God."

Alice is very well acquainted with what FP is like under his clothes and now she imagines those muscles, tense with anticipation, shimmering with sweat as they use each other's bodies to simultaneously attain bliss

She imagines the moment when he can't tease any longer, overcome with the need to take her, to make her his. The look of pleasure on his face, his dark eyes locked onto hers as he enters her, his thick shaft filling her every need with each deliberate thrust.

Alice extends her legs over the side of the couch, giving herself easier access to act out the fantasy in her mind. She imagines his weight on top of her, plunging deeper and deeper into her.

She's close.

So fucking close.

She feels her body tightening, preparing for the big release.

And then the doorbell rings bringing her crashing back to Earth.

She pulls out her fingers and her eyes fly open in a panic.

It rings again, this time followed by three hard knocks.

"Alice, it's me! I know you're in there!"

Shit.

She'd know that voice anywhere.

It's FP.

Shit.