Destiny? Lemon.

*Italics are their thoughts.*

In Lucy's apartment. Natsu came to get Lucy for a job. When he jumped through the window he saw Lucy at her desk, probably writing a letter to her mom, he thought. When he got closer he saw her crying. "What's wrong Luce?"

"Natsu! What are you doing here?" She says whipping her eyes.

"First answer my question Luce." I look at her seriously.

"I was just thinking about how the guild is now back together. I worked so hard finding everyone. I couldn't let the guild I love so much just disappear. If it wasn't for you I'd still be writing for Sorcerer Weekly. I am so glad that you found me." She smiles

"Oh, that all? Of course the guild is back together. We're Fairy Tale!" He gives his signature goofy grin.

Natsu pulls Lucy by the hand and says, "Come on we have a job to do. No more mushy stuff now, we gotta get your rent."

Lucy drying her tears, starts to cheer up a bit. She loves going on adventures with Natsu.

JUMP AHEAD 1 WEEK

Back in Magnolia, Natsu is waiting for Lucy to get out of the bath. She doesn't know he is there. He lays down on her bed. Listening to her hum her favorite song. Thinking to himself, why does it always feel so comfortable here? She really does smell good. Its hard to remember when this became normal for him to wait for her to be done.

Happy is with Carla now so Natsu is bored. He likes to hear her scream his name, when she sees she wasn't alone. He hears the water slosh as she gets in the tub to soak. Sometimes he can hear her think out load, or talk to Plue, whatever is bothering her now is the time to listen. He gets up from bed and leans against the bathroom door.

LUCY IN BATH(from her pov)

"Sigh, nothing beats being home. Although this time I felt like I was useful for this job." I used so much magic today that I feel so tired. Yawn, "Feels great that I can use more than one spirit at a time. Wonder if I will always be together with Natsu. I like doing jobs with him." Granted he can, and often does go overboard, but that's what makes him so famous. I remember reading about all his crazy destructive jobs. I thought he was nuts. "I am glad that he has a heart of gold and doesn't actually mean to cause so much trouble getting the job done." I adjust myself to lay down in the water more and sigh. "This sure is great. I am a part of my all time favorite guild, best friends with some of the most powerful wizards in existence. Who knew that day at the port would lead to all this? I am so happy I followed that stupid, fake, Salamander. If it wasn't for Natsu breaking that spell, WAIT that spell... now that I think on it. It was broken when I saw Natsu and then I became aware of it.... but if I remember right. I remember reading something about if the trance is broken by a person of the opposite sex, they are your soul mate, one true love, destined partner.... So, does that means that if Natsu is the one who broke my trance, then that means he is my soul mate?!"

NATSU ON OTHER SIDE OF DOOR

What!, he thinks to himself. Soul mate? One true love? Partner? As in Lucy and I together?  Might not be so bad. She has a nice body, never really thought about it though. Hmmm. Wait, does she want this too? That would change things for sure. Unless I can hide it. He hears her exclaim. "Ah! No, no, no, no, this can't be. This would change everything between us. How do I actually feel about him as a man? Last time Mira gave me the idea that he liked me it almost broke us apart. I couldn't look at him, couldn't even be around him. I even had a dream about us....AH!" Lots of splashing, What is she doing? Wait, did she say she drempt about me?  He blushes, well so have I. Although, I wonder how I truly feel about her. There was that one time where we almost kissed and she pulled happy into her place. I was kinda disappointed. I think, maybe I do like her. He hears her getting out of the bath. Uh Oh! Here she comes! He runs back to her bed.

"Oh, Hey ya Luce, just wanted to make sure you were alright you did a lot this last time. Really saved us having you there. Well, night!" He jumps out the window.

LUCY POV

"WHAT THE HELL NASTU! WHY WERE YOU WAITING IN MY ROOM? Dame he's gone. Did he hear what I said." Blushing, I hope not. She thinks. As she moves to get cloths she first checks the window ledge to make sure he isn't still there. Good! Now I can get dressed without a peeping tom.

NASTU POV

What am I thinking? Why am I hiding from her? Oh, she is getting dressed.......Ya, as I thought nice body Lucy. What would she do if she knew I was watching her? Probably kick me. Oh, well, nice show at least. Better get home before Happy finds out I was here, his teasing would only get worse.

Nastu's dream

I am sitting on her bed and I see her coming out of the bath. She screams at me a bit, but calms down when she notices that I have other plans for the night other than sleeping. As if we had been together for a long time. She knows what I want with just a look. I pull her onto my lap, she saddles me. I start to kiss her lips, she wiggles closer. I work my way to her neck and collar bone. Tasting her sweet scent from her bath. She starts to coon, and her hands move to caress me. My hands start to move from her hips to her butt, and I squeeze. This time I get the desired moan. My dick starts to become hard, and she moves her hips rubbing against me making more blood flow downward. My body starts to heat up as I lay her on the bed. She looks at me waiting for more. I kiss her deeply and passionately as our tongues swirl around each other. I move my hands down her still damp body to caress, her pink towel falls away to reveal her naked body. I grope her breast, she moans more intently. I want to make her mine. I can't wait and hop on top her. I suck at her breast and she lets out a scream, it makes me want more. I move to the other one and massage her nipple with my tongue. It gets harder to my touch. I Move my fingers into her folds and kiss her again. She tries to break the kiss but I won't let her. She is mine! I move myself into position to enter her and as I slide in she screams my name, "Natsu! Oh! Yes! Natsu!" I want more! I pound into her harder and harder. I can feel her tight around me. And I release! All my want and desire satisfied. She is breathless underneath me, saying "I love you! Love you so much!" He wakes up pants now wet.

What the hell was that!? Why did that dream happen. Its been awhile since I had a wet dream about Lucy. Better get cleaned up.