the Morning After

LUCY POV

I wake up to Natsu sprawled over me, I am really engaged to the Salamander, Natsu Dragneel. Mrs. Natsu Dragneel. I like how that sounds. We never dated but we might as well had. I even got Lisanna's blessing.

I get up to go shower, he pulls me back into bed. Nuzzling into my neck he growls, "Morning, where are you running off to?

"I was just going to the shower. Want to come with?" I say hopping he will. Our lovemaking was a workout last night.

"Nuh, think I'm good. We heading home after this, or would you like to finish out the weekend?" He says just barely opening his eyes. 

"I want to wash after what we did last night. I have to be smelly, and I know you don't smell nice at all. Come shower with me." I ask hoping he will come.

"Mmm, you smell like me. I like having my sent all over you. I don't want you wash me off. Unless, you let me take you again?" he smiles and winks at me.

I think This might work. I get clean, getting what I want and he gets to make me smell like him again, whatever that means, getting what he wants.  I agree, "Ok Natsu you win, come with me and you can do whatever you want to me."

This perks him up really fast, and practically drags me to the bath. "Natsu, don't have to be so rough. Whats going on with you?"

"I just had an idea I want to try, if your up for it of course." He gives me that silly grin of his and I fell like I will agree to anything.

"Alright, first tell me what this idea is, and we will see what happens." I sigh hoping it won't be too embarrassing.

"Well, you know how I teased you at the beginning of our love making?" I nod, blushing, he rubs the back of his neck and looks away, "well, I was kinda wondering if you'd also explore my body a little?" He smiles and I wonder just what I got myself into.

"Ok, I'll give it shot. No guaranties. I really don't get what you want me to do." I say speculating just what he might want.

"Oh, well, I'll tell you, but first lets wash up. Soaping you down will be fun." there is that toothy grin again.

"Natsu, what do you do have planned, I am getting worried?" He isn't going to tell me today is he.

Starting to pout, he wraps his arms around me, feeling his warmth is reassuring. I hum a bit. He starts to lightly kiss my neck. "Come on, don't you trust me? You liked what we did last night, right?"

"Yes, I did like it a lot." I hum a bit as he moves his hands on down my sides and starts to fondle. me. "Natsu, we haven't even started the water."

"Oh, right, guess we should start the water and get washed up. I was wondering if you added any perfume last night. You smelled slightly different."

"Huh? No, I didn't." What! He can smell my excitement!? "Just curious what did it smell like." He could smell me!?

"Hmmm, well it was a bit musty, very enticing. Probably why I ate you so much, you smelled so good!" He says that so nonchalantly while I am here blushing like crazy!

As we start to wash lathering the soap I start to feel his warm body on my back, "Uhm, Natsu what are you doing?"

"You just looked so enticing I couldn't help but want to touch. Plus I remembered your smell from last night." He pauses his caressing to ask, "is this alright? I thought we could use us bathing to get in the mood." He kisses my neck, and I let out a moan involuntary.

"I guess, this is all new to me, so I guess, we can." I say, not able to resist his tempting.

"Its new to me too, I just heard stories, you know. Even with my great hearing I overhear a lot I probably shouldn't." He smiles and moves his hand over my breast and down my arm to my hand. "Alright, I am ganna direct your hand a bit. You ok to touch me."

I feel my face heat up as he looks at me with so much love I know I would do anything he asked. I nod, words not coming to me, my mind goes blank. He takes my hand and places it between his legs. Since we are still covered in soap I could only feel just how excited he was to have me touch him. My hand starts to grab his dick and massage, why does he feel so good. He growls a bit and I want to explore more, he said it was ok. I want to see him, so I grab the shower head water already running and wash us off.

He gives a moan, must mean it feels good. I let the shower head drop, and kneel down so I could get a better look. Not knowing why, I want to taste him. How does he feel inside my mouth? I slowly go forward. Sticking out my tongue and lick, which enlists another moan. He lets go of my hand so I can explore, the sound he makes is like a growl, I think its cute, and smile. As I continue to lick up and down the noises he makes encourages me to place him in my mouth, at which I humm my body getting hotter, I suck, he puts his hands on my head. I use my hand to move back and forth as my tongue swirls around the tip. "woah, there, slow it down, back off on the tip a bit" he directs my motions and I follow. Not wanting to hurt in anyway, trying to control myself, and following his directions isn't easy. I get closer and more of his dick is in my mouth. I start to play with his testicles and he sighs, "oh, god, Lucy!" He groins and his hips start moving, my hands no longer needed I drop them and he sighs, "Your really good at this, do you want to taste my cum or do you want me to put it in?"

At his suggestion of putting him in me, I feel even better about getting satisfied too. I back off and tell him, "pound into me, Natsu." That's all it took and I was turned around onto all fours. He is positioning himself. feeling my opining, making me moan again, and then I feel him enter, "Awe, Natsu! Yes!" flesh smacking flesh is drowning out the noise of water as he brings me to my climax, still a bit sore from yesterday, I get there rather faster. The climax is so wonderful that my hips keep moving wanting him in further. He flips me onto my back and enters further inside. Hitting that special spot and I scream, "OH, YES, NATSU!" as I ride out the rest of this relaxing high. He pulls out to finish on my belly, not wanting to shoot into me again. So that's what it looks like. Looking up at Natsu his face I fall deeper in love, if thats possible it makes me say, "I love you Natsu."

He looks down at me, smiles, "I love you Lucy!" noticing his mess he left on me, "Oh, sorry about that, just didn't think it'd be a good idea to finish inside again, especially after all the fun we had last night." cleaning me off with more soap and water, he then gives me a hands up and we finish our shower. Both feeling very much awake and closer than ever.