The Night Continues for Lovers (Lemon)

NATSU'S POV

"Here's your ring back." Lucy says, holding her hand out.

"Oh, ya, the ring, well how about you hold onto it. Think of it as a gift, or better yet a promise." I say wondering how she will respond to my feelings.

"Promise? What do you mean Natsu?" She asks me curiously.

"I mean I want you to keep the ring as a promise that I will always be there by your side." I try to dodge the real reason.  I like seeing my ring on your hand.

"Natsu? I can't take the ring. I already know you will be by my side." She smiles and comes closer.

"You do?"I ask not fully understanding, she doesn't want my ring, but knows I won't leave her. I thought she was smarter than this.

"Yes, I do. You haven't once left me alone since future me was killed. That's when you started to be so clingy. You didn't use to be." She looks at me with understanding and kindness. I just blurt out my feelings. Needing her to fully understand what I had just confirmed. I love her with all my being.

"It all started when the future you was killed. I couldn't do anything. I was helpless, Luce. Watching that you die tore my heart apart. Luce, seeing you die, just like that, when I couldn't do anything, broke me. I had so much grief, and sorrow, my heart ached to see you again. I need to be near you to know you are ok. I need to stay by you to protect you, I know you can protect yourself, I've seen you do it. You have gotten so much stronger. Luce, I don't think I can take it again if you die and I wasn't there to do something. That's why I check up on you every night. I can't let loose you, not  again. I wont I.....I just want us to be together. More than partners, more than friends. Lucy, I love you with every fiber of my being. I want to wake up to your smile and fall asleep with you in my arms. I want you to be mine and mine alone. What do you say? Will you grant me this wish of marrying you?"

"Yes!" she replied. I am shocked still. She felt the same way!

She flings herself onto me and we fall onto the bed. I lift her face for a kiss, our first, she kisses me back. Then we break apart. "Natsu?"

"Yes, what is it Luce?" I ask wondering what it could be.

"I need to get something from my bag." she looks away sheepishly.

"Ok?" I let her go. She says she will be just a moment.

I lay on the bed thinking, What does this mean? We finished the job, nothing bad happened, yet, and she said yes when I proposed. How lucky am I to have this work so smoothly. We never dated but neither did Gajeel and Levy and they have a kid on the way. Wait does her changing again mean we will.....tonight!? Will my dreams become a reality? I swallow, and take a big breath.

She comes out of the bathroom wearing only a robe. I sit there wondering if she is wearing something underneath, like the somethings I had only seen in her underwear drawer.

"Lucy are you sure about this?" She opens her robe and I see her lingerie, pink and lacy with flowers, I can see he outline clearly and the robe covers enough to leave a bit for imagination. Never thought I'd see her wear that.

She's ready?! Wait, did she plan for this? Oh well, who cares, she is mine now. I can have her as I have had in my dreams.  I go to her and hug her waist and kiss her firmly.

Spreading her lips with my tongue, I feel her open and taste her. My hands start to squeeze. I move to pick her up and lay her on the bed. "If you want to stop, tell me." She nods to our agreement and I continue to kiss her while feeling her curves. The nighty she has on barely covers anything now that I am closer it's not like I haven't seen her before, but this time she is mine! I go to take it off her and it wont cooperate. So I singe it a little to break the strap."hey, I just bought this!" I silence her with a kiss. Her breast are free. Oh God! I move down to take possession of every inch of her body.

I start by kissing around her breast and massaging the other. Then opening my mouth my tongue taste her. Did she put something on, whatever it is I like it. I continue to her nipple and she lets out a soft moan, not enough. I want her louder and so I start to suck on her breast and pinch her other nipple. She moans again, still not enough. I move down further to play inside her folds. He musty smell drawing me in.

She says "Natsu", but still not enough, its not no. So I keep going down. Her smell is intoxicating. I shove my face between her legs and she screams. "Ah! Natsu!" her hands shoot on the back of my head keeping me there. I still want more. I lick her and she taste amazing. This is so much better than a dream. I have MY LUCY! I want to hear more. I start to explore with my tongue and she moans and oh its almost too much. I continue to lick and place my finger in her vagina. She screams again and I feel her tighten around me. I want so much more than this I want her to cum so many times she is exhausted. I start to insert another finger and her nails dig in and she moans such a wonderful sound. I move my fingers and her hips move along with my rhythm. I feel her getting tighter and tighter, and let her climax with my hand. I remove my fingers, and drink in her juices, the dragon in me wants more.

She is panting so hard I want her so much more. All she says is, "Natsu" and I am stripping outa my clothes as fast as I can. I lay on top of her and kiss her again. I love her kisses, I am rewarded with her wrapping her arms around my neck, her legs separating so I can adjust myself. I want to enter her so badly but I want to please her more and more. I am not done yet. I turn her onto her stomach and start with trailing kisses down her back. She moans and raises her hips. I take the angle as an invitation and start to insert my fingers again. Letting her get comfortable with that. I swirl my fingers around and lick with my tongue again. In and out again and again. Rubbing my tongue all inside of her. Her taste changes slightly and I pull her closer to get more. I feel her tighten again and more of her cum flows into my mouth as I drink her up. She taste so good, each time she comes the taste is different. I flip her onto her side and lift her leg. Getting into a better position and angle to hit different spots. She is starting to sweat and her face is flush. I pull my face away.

I decide its time for me to enter her. I put my dick in a little at a time and each movement from me elitists another scream from her. She moans again and says "Natsu I love you!" That's all I needed and I thrust into deeper. She moans but still it isn't enough I want to hear her scream my name more. She is over on her back and I start to thrust going deeper still.

 I continue to thrust. Pounding deeper into her till she starts to get tighter I can feel her getting closer again. I lift her leg and she screams, "OH YES! NATSU NATSU NATSU!" at each thrust I feel her tighten still and then she climaxes for the third time. Sweat is forming around her brow, I lay her leg down and massage the clitoris a bit and I get screams of ecstasy her face is flushed and she is breathing hard, her breasts rising and falling. I am still not done with her yet. I reach for a breast and start kneading her, her moans have me going crazy. Increasing my thrust faster pushing deeper into her. I lift her hips and hit that special spot again and again. She reaches for me, I fall laying on her to have full body closeness, holding my arms up so we can still breath.

I feel her starting to tighten again I tell her, "last time, ok?" she nods and we both reach our climax together. Both of us are breathing hard, She seems satisfied. I grab some tissues that were by the bed and clean up. I hand some to her too. When we are done I pull the blankets up and snuggle my beautiful fiance.