Lovers Retreat

NATSU'S POV

We are supposed to be lovers. Holding her hand is nothing new, but why did I remember that awesome dream from last night. Must be because of he perfume, its like she just got out of the bath. I smile, "Come on Luce we don't want to be late to check in."

"Alright." She grips my hand tighter and laces her fingers between mine, "we are supposed to be lovers." She says quietly and turns her head. Oh! This is ganna be fun!

AT THE HOTEL

The hotel is beautiful, all decorated for lovers. Hearts, pink and white streamers, and red roses are scattered everywhere you look.

LUCY'S POV

I am in awe, I looks at Natsu and his mouth is open, "well guess we should go ahead and check in. Lets talk to the job requester." He says as we move into the building.

"Uh Natsu, are we going to tell them we aren't actually a couple?" I ask kinda nervous about this whole thing.

"I wasn't planning on it, if we are together throughout the weekend we have a better chance of finding the duche bag."

"Oh, ok, you have a point. Alright if we are gana do this you have to be ok with whatever happens between us, and promise this won't break our partnership." I say laying down the law. I don't know what might be necessary to prove we are here as guest, and not as wizards on duty.

"Luce, of course I promise. Haven't broken a promise to you yet have I?" He asks as if I could deny him?

I look at him, say, "no, you haven't. I trust you. You trust me?"

"Luce, I wouldn't have taken this job, with you in mind, if I didn't. Now lets get going we are wasting time." He says as he pulls me to the counter and proceeds to wrap his arm around my shoulder protectively.

I start to blush a bit and then relax. It will be alright. I wrap my arm around his waist, I always liked the way his feels, so strong. and smooth and warm.

He starts the conversation. "Hello, we are here to check in for the lovers retreat, and we would like to talk to your manager, if that's not too much trouble."

"Sure, no problem just need a name for the registry." He goes on to tell us all the events that will be happening for the retreat. Then tells us, "I'll be right back fill out this paperwork and I will have the manger come and talk to you."  With that he leaves.

Natsu turns to me, and we both let out a breath. This will be no problem. Things are already going well. We smile at each other and I go to fill out our information, Natsu leans over my shoulder and wraps his arms around my waist. Telling me what to fill in.

NATSU'S POV

I can't seem to keep my hands off her. She smells so nice. I just want to breath her in. Unfortunately we are here for a job and I have to keep my wits about me. I look around, and see the clerk returning with the manager. "Here we are, Mr. Dragneel this is Mr. Uppercrust. He is the manager you wished to see." Lucy hands him the information, "Ohh my your newly weds? Well we have some special times in store for you. Thank you for your patronage, and have a wonderful weekend."

We leave together with the manager and head into his back room. "You ok with us being newly weds? I thought it'd be the easiest way to pull this off." I tell Lucy softly into her ear, I can feel the heat from her blush.

"Natsu, we are here for our honeymoon, that's what you just told me, remember, dear?" She says playfully. I like this side of her.

"Of course my heart. How could I forget." I play along.