School:Chapter one

Kagura POV

—–————————————————-

The alarm went off for 7:00 A.m..Beep..Beep..Beep the alarm clock kept going off..I slowly woken up to the sound as the sunlight that was peeking through the creaks of the curtain it reaches my eye as I closed it a bit and sat up slowly and weary looking at the clock and hit the alarm button . A yawn escaped my lips and I rubbed my eyes I slowly turned to the old photo of me and my brother Simon he gave it to me before he passed , of course it was when we was young he was holding a huge fish he caught and smiling really big the vision of the photo became blurry as a tear slide down the side of my face I wiped it away and looked at the out fit I had picked out the night before it was a gray uniform, the skirt had a split in it of course with my sheathe sword had to be left here weapons aren't allowed at school at all my white silky ribbon laid there spread across the desk. I get up to go and get ready for school getting fully dressed and wrapping the ribbon around my head . "I should probably go wake up yukino !" as I headed down stairs I already saw the white headed girl as she smiled and waved at me "Yukino you're up early why is that ." she stared at me for a while " Oh Um it's because.... Since you're wake up calls are brutal and gets me soaked every morning....." I raised an eye brow "oh so you don't like my wake up call ?" I went to where yukino was and looked at the table as it was breakfast there I took a toast and orange juice and left yukino waved as me and her went to different schools "Yukino close the door when I leave okay ?" She quickly nodded and wished me a good day at school before I could hear her say those words I was already headed to rogues house............

——————————————————

Rogue POV

————————————————

as I woke up I looked at the dark room and saw the light peeking through I rubbed my head and yawned loudly and looked at frosh sleeping I smiled and went to wake him up "Fro it's time to get up buddy " Frosch woke up rubbing his eyes and smiling "Frosch is tired " I looked at him and carried him to the bathroom as my hair was put into a well known pony tail I always did before I went to sleep I kept it like that until I got ready to go any where . Frosch striped and waddled into the small sized bathtub for me and lector . Sting  rushed out his bed and ran to the bathroom where I was bushing my teeth and looked at him wide eyed "Rogue have you seen lector when I woken up he was know where to be seen ! " I looked at Frosch who was playing in the bubbles "Frosch thinks so too!" he was having fun in there as a red frog costume was laid on the counter if the sink "Okay Frosch it's time to get out now." Frosch looked at me and held his arms out at me "Frosch agrees too." I dried him off and put him in his red frog costume as he hoped from the sink and waddled away from the bathroom and wondered looking for lector in the house . I went back to my room as sting and I  had to go to the same school . I got fully dressed and walked down the stairs as I heard a knock at the door . I Opened it to see kagura and yukino I looked at kagura and blushed a bit "I'll be ready in a second !" I closed the door again and sighed as sting came to me and smoked "You like her don't you " I quickly shot a glared at him "Shut up idiot ."

Everyone POV

-------------------------------------------------------------

kagura and yukino waited out side for the two boys to come out even through it seemed like forever . Kagura looked at yukino "Why are you here you don't even go to the same school as me !?" as the purple headed woman looked at yukino again "U-Um Are you sure I switched schools last night ." as yukino laughed nervously kagura glared at the door as she was about to knock on it again the door flew open sting came rushing out bumping into kagura and landing on top of her . "Hahaha Whoops my bad kagura " kagura's eye twitched as she pushed him off of her .Yukino reached her hand to sting as he smirked; grabbed it standing up , Rogue came out and looked at Kagura again "Hey kagura " kagura looked at rogue "Hey rogue what took you so long !?" she jabbed her finger in his chest "I-I am sorry my brother took so long ." he rubbed his head nervously as she raised an eyebrow "Uh Okay sure~ " yukino looked at sting and blushed "S-Sting you okay !?" Sting looked at yukino and a tint of pink blushed ran across his cheeks and he looked away "Y-Yeah I'm fine !" he laughed and begins walking to school