Chapter Eight

Rogue POV

_______________________________________

I looked outside as it was pouring hard "Today is a depressing day ." Frosch comes and crawled on rogues head "Frosch thinks so too." As the little exceed hung upside down "Frosch..." I petted his head "Frosch loves rogue Sama!" He cuddle his face Rogue smiled "I love you also Frosch ." Sting walked in with lector on his shoulder "Yo rogue..who is that walking in the rain at this time of day ?" I looked out the window in my curiosity and so did Frosch "I Don't know sting..." I continued looking forward at the unknown girl

"Frosch doesn't know either !!" as Frosch jumped down and ran out in rain "Fro No what are you doing..." as I chased after him to where he ran to the girl...I couldn't tell who it was my nose was faint from all the rain and was hearing was deaf out.."Frosch wants to know who you are lady ..." As the figure picked up Frosch and cuddle him "H-Hey what are you doing to Frosch ." I ran towards them and tackled the girl and pinned her down getting on top of her "Who are y..." I widened my eyes and realized who it was "K-Kagura...Why are you out here so late ?"

kagura POV

_____________________

I fell as rogue pinned and tackled me with his red sharp eyes piercing into my eyes that were blurry from tears "R-Rogue it's you..." the rain fell from his hair dripping down and landing on my face as I was getting even note soaked and so was he..I looked away from him and sighed "What do you want now ?" rogue glared at me "Don't avoid my question .." as he lifted my chin to face his again "why are you here in the rain ?" he couldn't tell I was crying because of the rain was covering up the tears "I-I was visiting my brothers grave..today is the anniversary of his death... so I came to visit it...." Rogue slightly widen his eyed as I said that "Oh...." he looked away and got off of me as the rain fell even harder "You want to come inside ?" he basically yelled this to me I nodded slowly and went back in with rogue and Frosch .."You have a nice place here Rog......" I was flustered looking at his soaking wet shirt I could see his chest and abs from here I blushed deeply at him as he was soaking wet...."........" in was speechless I stood there just starring wide eyed he glimpsed at me as he blushed also it appears my under wear and bra was visible I went to him as I was cold and shaking and holding back my tears and bear hugs rogue "I-Im sorry rogue for being such a burdened" I looked at him as a tint of red blushed appeared on my face "Kagura...you're not a burden ..." As he walked over and placed a warm kiss on my cheek I held arm and sighed deeply and shivered "Do you have any clothes I can wear and also can I shower ?" I asked with a slight smile he smiled back and nodded "Thanks rogue !"

Everyone POV

_________________

as kagura went upstairs to go to rogue room she looked around for a while and saw sting exiting the bathroom "Hey kagura what are you doing here ?" sting asked as he yawned "Oh I'm just looking for rogue's room ." she said shyly "Oh he's room is right over there ." he pointed to it and lector came "Oh hey kagura San what are you doing here..." the little red exceed stop and smirked "Are you here for rogue sama....oooohhh I see " he snickered to himself as he looked away kagura rose a eyebrow and went into his room to pick out a pair of sweat pants and a white tee shirt she ran back down stairs as rogue was coming up and she fells on top of him falling down the stairs "Ouch!" rogue said while kagura was on top of him as he rubbed his head he then blushed again "Oh Kagura you alright there ?" he asked with concern "Yeah I'm fine of course you broken my fall though !" she gently blushed and stood up she grabbed her arm shyly "Uh Thanks ! " rogue got up also and went upstairs to change his wet clothing "I'll be back okay kagura...make your self at home!"