Part two : Chapter three

Yukino Pov

_______________________________________

You know after school it wasn't all that bad actually sting and rogue came and protected me and kagura even though she hated the thought of them protecting us when actually I was glad that sting and rogue could protect us. I smiled to my self and looked at sting and blushed why doesn't he know I like him so much I was a cry baby and didn't even defend for my self I was a little Glommed after I thought about it kagura looks my way with concern "Is everything alright yukino ?" kagura looked away onto rogue again for some reason she keeps looking at rogue . I suddenly get an idea and drag her away "Thanks guys but we just remember we had to go somewhere !" I then go to the nearest alley way ...........

Kagura POV

************************************
"WHAT THE HELL YUKINO !! " I Basically yelled at her in the dark alley yukino blinked rapidly at me and smiled "Y-Y-You like rogue Sama don't you !!!" she quickly covered her mouth and blushed as she panted from running far away from sting and rogue "I-I don't know what you're talking g about " as a tint of red blush slapped across my face I stood there crossing my arms "And what about you and sting hmmm?" yukino face turned red and she pouted "I-I-I Do not !!" as she looked angrily but looked like a child being angry . "Calm down I was joking ." even though I already know she likes sting it was obvious I laughed at her and she also laughed when we were about to leave the alley a guy grabbed my shoulder and roughly pinned me to the wall "Nggh Tch it's you bastards again don't you ever give up " The guy quickly grabbed my shirt and ripped it off of me like it was a stuff animal "You bastard !" as for yukino she was going to be calling Libra but she couldn't the other guy quickly grabbed hold of her and fondle with her breast  Yukino whimpered as I starred straight at the guy fondling my left breath  breast and biting my lip "It doesn't turn me on at all you pervert !" The guy smirked "Oh is that so !?"

Everyone's POV

_______________________________________

the male rips off kagura bra and starred at her chest "Wow you're a busty chick with all those clothes on I couldn't even tell !" he leans over to put his mouth on her nipple and starts sucking kagura trembled and let out weak moans.."S-Stop it !" She couldn't do anything because she was pinned against the wall he stomach was showing as she squirmed around ....Yukino tries to escape to find sting and rogue but she is also pinned to the ground the Male pinning her smiled devilishly at her Yukino shook her head as her keys where thrown four inches from her the male on top of Yukino firmly groped her breast as she was moaning quietly as her and Kagura was trying their best not to enjoy it but they couldn't contain the moans they were letting out "D-Damn it !" yukino screamed while moaning the male that had kagura rubbed his hard member on her upper thigh kagura was embarrassed to have such a thing rub against her leg the male that had yukino rubbed his member outside her clothes to where he forced her legs open and runnes his member on her Panties "S-S-Stop it !" yukino teared up and moaned she covered her mouth the male that had kagura held her leg up against the wall slide her panties to the side as he unzipped his pants letting his member come out on it's own she looked at it with a disguised look he slowly entered into her vagina "Ahhh! " kagura yelled out as both her and yukino were virgins the male that had yukino moved her underwear to the side also and took no time and thruster into her quickly and let it throb inside her She gave a loud scream "T-Take it out !" she moved her head to the sides quickly "remove it it hurts please !!" she teared up again the male started moving into her "Don't worry it won't hurt after awhile you'll start to enjoy it !" he said moaning into her ear the male that had kagura smirked "I bet it's really tight am I right " as she continued to moan even more as he entered inside her all the way "Take it out please !" as tears ran down kaguras face yukino looked at her as drool was running down her face "M-More !" yukino pleaded with lustful eyes , kagura cry  even more as he begins thrusting inside her "S-Stop it!" she moaned loudly while screaming . the guys ingored there pleads and continues to thrust in them the male that had yukino cam all over face as the guy who had kagura can all over breast yukino stayed on the ground and kagura fell to her knees and fell to the side breathing heavily the guys smirked and ran away from them leaving  them there ...........