Chapter Six : I hate/Love you

Yukino POV

________________________________

"You know what sting !" I said trying to be mad at him "If you're gonna flirt with other girls then do it on your own time when I'm not watching or even around .!" I then pouted as my face was completely red "I'm even surprise I like a jerk like you !" I quickly covered my mouth and looked at him "I mean the wall I like the wall yeah that's what I meant to say ." I already blew it he already knows I like him now I turned away "Well bye sting have fun with that girl." I felt something tight grabbed my wrist and I stopped and continued to look down "Yukino wait ." As I saw him look down also and unable to meet my gaze "I-I like you also probably more then like ." He looks at me and quickly looks away again. "W-What do you mean you more then love me ?" I was confused,angered and happy I looked around for kagura and rogue but they were already gone before I can even blink I sighed and looked at him "Answer me !?" as I stood there pouting again like a child would when they don't get their way "Why are you messing with my feelings so much sting !" I begin to cry with a straight face "I-It hurts to even be here right now with you....you jerk ! " I've been through enough and it felt like it was the perfect time to let it out all on him "You don't know what I've been through and here you are letting another girl kiss you right in front of me ." the tears wouldn't stop coming down "Y-Yukino I-Im sorry okay I don't know how many times I have to tell you before you can forgive me already !" as he roses his voice I roses my voice even louder "You know what sting why did t you just leave me in that alley at least I wouldn't be suffering as much as I am know !!!" those words left sting silent and I whispered to myself "I hate you sting ?." I wasn't sure if I hated him or if I loved him I left Him there without looking back at all.

_____________________________________/

Sting Pov

______________________________________

"Damn." I held that out sounding a little regretful "I didn't mean to hurt you yukino all I wanted to see is if you liked me , you didn't have to say a those hurtful things did you !?" I let out a sigh and let her be for a while because I knew I screwed up big time I really didn't mean to hurt her at all I never knew she had all that anger pint up in her and I felt that I'm the one who released all that pint up anger inside her that she was  trying so hard to keep it in her . I heard her when she said she hated me but I listened to her heart as well to see if she was lying when she spat those hurtful words and well she wasn't telling the truth "If you hate me at least tell the truth !"  I walked the other direction from her leaving Ber be for a while she needed her space and so did I .

____________________________________

Everyone's POV

________________________________***

As sting and yukino were going their separate ways Kagura and rogue were already on there date "Um Kagura would you want some cotton candy ?" She quickly turned around and nodded "Of course, why not ?" Rogue went to go get her cotton candy and handed it to her She took a piece of it and ate it Rogue watched her and blushed "Is...is it good ?" kagura raised an eyebrow and went close to him so their chest were touching "Here you tell me ?" she narrowed her eyes and blushed and took a piece of the cotton candy and put it Near his mouth,Rogue took a bite of it and blushed "You're right it's good !" Rogue grabbed her waist to pull her even closer "May I have even more ?" Kagura nodded and Feed him some "Hey rogue I know you have motion sickness and I do t want to force you to do anything you don't want to do but !?"She bite her bottom lip "Can we go on the Farris wheel ?" He looked at the slow turning Ride as he's face grew with disgust and gulped "S-Sure Kagura why not !" kagura raised an eyebrow "Are you sure you'll be alright ?" she looked up at him and crossed her arms "Yeah I'm positive " rogue gulped even harder As kagura dragged him near the Farris wheel that had a lot of lights on it they entered the ride and sat across from each other "You alright there rogue it's just a slow turning ride after all ." Kagura Chuckled and ruffled his hair "You'll be fine because I'm here with you ." She kissed his forehead and blushed Rogue's face turn red from kagura kissing his face he gets up to go lay on her lap "This is better ,it'll calm me down ." kagura nodded and let rogue sleep on her lap as she played in his hair . The ride came to a stop when they were at the top .Rogue opened his eyes and looked "Why did we stop ?" Kagura's eyes sparkled and shimmered in the light as rogue turned his head he saw her eyes as he starred at her face and gulped "K-Kagura there is something I have to tell you !" he blushed even harder "I-I Love y--" his words were cut off by kagura kissing his lips with passion and softness as rogue did the same his eyes widen and joined her in the kiss she pulled away and realized what she's done "I-I didn't mean too." her gaze fell to the floor and she let out a sigh as rogue went back in to kiss her once more "Mmm!" she narrowed her eyes and kissed him again also "R-Rogue ." she said with a groan while blushing the ride started moving again and it stopped as the couples got out of the ride rogue took kagura home "I had fun today !" kagura said to rogue "We should do this more often" rogue looked down and nodded at the thought.................,.......